agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Offline Itchy
Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:26 pm Post 
I usually have a good tolerance and don't easily report anyone, but this guy just hit my limit of tolerance and I'm about to make my first report.
His LFS username is Lataamo and in-game nickname UGR Slap.

This guy joins mid-race and his first victim was Carrossa @ replay time 4:33.30 ->
It also seems that he's kind of guilty for the incident with wader23 around 4:55.40 -> and all he does is sending some smiley faces for wader23 like it's supposed to be somehow funny.

At the replay time 5:36.35 -> is the situation which made me do this report. As you can see, I'm keeping my own racing line as I saw him closing in from my rear view mirror and he had a space to overtake me from the left. Instead of passing me he decides to bump into my rear end making me spin out of the track. After the crash he's not even trying to brake but continues pushing me around in the front of his car.
To be honest; for me it looks like he's rather almost aiming at me rather than even trying to make an clean pass.

After the crash we had a conversation in English and in Finnish. He claimed that it was a "blue flag" and I blocked his way which clearly isn't true. There was no blue flag for me and I didn't block his way as the replay shows.
And if you look the replay you can see that he's driving pretty aggressively himself and "blocking" others way more than I ever did and while he has a blue flag himself.

After I saved the replay he continued arguing with some other drivers and was blaming all the others but himself. Like it was always some others fault but not his.

(Okay; I said a bad word for him, but as said he just hit my limit of tolerance and that's not easily done as everyone who knows me can say. Sorry about my language back there.)

I think this kind of guy needs to get banned as long as he is getting real and starts to respect other racers. Ruining other peoples race and being arrogant with that "It's ME, ME, ME!"-mentality is something that I don't want too see. And I guess many other racers do agree with me.

Offline gandlers
Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:03 am Post 
I'd have to agree that this guy needs a ban.
No attempt to avoid contact, and after he caused contact failed to say sorry for ruining the race for other racers.
How can you have been blue flagged when he was a lap down.
Exactly the kind of idiot who needs banning IMHO

G

Offline inuam
Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:10 am Post 
Just FYI, Lataamo is a finnish slang word for mental hospital. Based on his driving, maybe he could use a vacation over there :lol:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:27 am Post 
Already banned him when Itchy was writing this report. :x :wink:

[ 4 posts ]