agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 15 posts ]
Offline BMW-gek
Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:02 pm Post 
Both racers are smashing eachother and making a mess of it.

Then colaplus95 wreck the GT2 class and leaves

The evidence

Stonedome 30 day ban and colaplus95 60 day ban.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:34 am Post 
Whoa, okay! ... In effect :nah:

Offline BMW-gek
Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:45 am Post 
I'm getting old and grumpy? :nah:

Offline Speedy J
Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:31 am Post 
Do you really want an answer to that question?

Offline BMW-gek
Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:52 am Post 
I'm getting younger I think :P

The reason I'm little bit grumpy about this is that I know colaplus95. He's a coptrainer on the TC server and trained me. And then you see him misbehave like this :angry: I was very upset and angry last night :thumb_d:

Offline Cola
Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:24 pm Post 
Hello.

Guys, I'm sorry about the stuff yesterday, I had a friend over who was totally crashing into people all the time. I was downstairs getting something to drink when I came back, and saw him crashing everyone. Then I immediately logged off the server, to prevent more damage.

I would really appreciate if you would shorten my ban. I just tried to join the server, and saw I was banned for 59 days.

BMW-gek, you know that I'm not some random rammer idiot, and I'm very high-ranked on the TC servers.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks!
Cola

Offline BMW-gek
Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:13 pm Post 
Hey Cola,

Cola wrote:
Guys, I'm sorry about the stuff yesterday, I had a friend over who was totally crashing into people all the time. I was downstairs getting something to drink when I came back, and saw him crashing everyone. Then I immediately logged off the server, to prevent more damage.

You can download the replay and see the horror for yourself. I was very disapointed when I saw this. The first accident I can understand why. Still not the way to solve a issue with a other racer. Thats why the CG team is for, solve the issues who don't get solved by the fighting racers himself.

Then the second my hair stood right on my head and I'm shaved on my head. Waiting on the line on the GT2 classis a very big :no: :nono: :thumb_d: in my opinion.

Cola wrote:
MW-gek, you know that I'm not some random rammer idiot

I know, only saying this:

Cola wrote:
and I'm very high-ranked on the TC servers.

You must be aware that, like on the TC servers, you be responsible for your account. It works for all the servers you be a quest on. (f)

Cola wrote:
I would really appreciate if you would shorten my ban. I just tried to join the server, and saw I was banned for 59 days

I will talk about it with my higher ranked admins Speedy and NL2dav/Cargame.nl what the opinion is of them for reduce your ban of lift it.

Offline Cola
Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:33 pm Post 
Thanks man, I appreciate it. But all the accidents which happened, was not by me, since my friend used the account, I also know that I am responsible for my account etc. etc.

But I still hope you'll figure out something.

Thanks!
Cola

Offline Speedy J
Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:37 pm Post 
Cola is unbanned, safety rate is dramatically low (4x%) so this means some laps on Cargame S1 server first to improve that.

The other ban remains BMW-gek?

Offline Cola
Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:39 pm Post 
Thanks a bunch dude. :)

Offline BMW-gek
Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:01 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
Cola is unbanned, safety rate is dramatically low (4x%) so this means some laps on Cargame S1 server first to improve that.

:thumb:

Speedy J wrote:
The other ban remains BMW-gek?

Wouldn't be fair, unban him and next time we see him we have a word with him.

And Cola;

You free to go Sir :lol: :thumb:

Offline Cola
Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:22 am Post 
Woohoo, I'ma go grab a :coke: now :D

Offline Tooth
Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:04 pm Post 
BMW-gek wrote:
You free to go Sir

Still, Cola. If you got a friend over and hes new to LFS, I STRONGLY RECCOMMEND to let him play offline or in crashrace (CAD) servers for a starters. Letting him loose on Cargame.nl servers isnt the wisest idea, my friend. Anyway, i hope this incident wont happen again :)

T.Lomp :coke:

Offline Cola
Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:08 pm Post 
I know, I actually connected to the CAD servers before I left. I dunno what happened then, if he left it and joined the server in the top of list (the one with most users online, which was Cargame.nl S2.) or if it just couldn't join CAD and then just joined a random one.

Anyway, this won't happen again. I actually threw him out when i came back and saw what he did ^^

So yeah, Thanks :wink:
Cola

Offline Speedy J
Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:55 pm Post 
BMW-gek wrote:
Wouldn't be fair, unban him

Confirmative sir!

[ 15 posts ]