agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 18 posts ]
Offline Inouva
Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:03 pm Post 
Nick : James the blond * Locoisback
s2 : Lataamo
What he did : See replay , Also he put at side of any car and push hin against the wall in severals ocations

Replay link : http://www.mediafire.com/?yaszeoyde4cbnfe

Offline mofteam
Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:07 pm Post 
And crashed me http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=265252 @ 09:00:00

Offline Nicce
Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:07 pm Post 
http://www.mediafire.com/?8oi862wq4ow60vm

i had a incident with same guy so i´m adding my here to. :thumb:

Offline Speedy J
Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:57 pm Post 
You guys saw me working that guy trying to make him behave. I guess your posted replays are from the moment i disconnected? So he did not stop crahing on purpose?

Don't have time to watch the replays actually so.... :[

Offline Nicce
Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:46 am Post 
yep speedy its AFTER u left the server and after u told him to behave.. :(

-was readin the chatt when u talkd with him etc.. sadly it didnt go so good...-

ONE thing.. i checked !rt and saw that he had like 75% and could still be driving the XFR =85%
how can that be? and it was like that for 2races. after the track changed and we went to oval he had to use the FZ5 or class 3 cars.. not sure if he wanted to use it but i saw him in it that split second before i had overtook him with the top5 cars aka GT2classi..

for us in class 5-6 on Ky1 it was smoth from his acting.. nothing like SO but i was on TS with Ghost and he had few hits etc with this guy aswell. Ghost was/is in class 4 using the XFR on ky1.

on my replay.. SO track.. u should see he didnt stop the behavior u talkd him from before u left.. he tried to pinn me to the wall before the "underpath" up to finish straight.. i slammed the brakes because i saw when he steered into my path for clear hitting intension.. i couldnt avoid hit his rear "sadly" and i overtook him-got some space 1-2corners, after a lap or so he got back in my mirror and was pretty close @ first sector corners i also was close to lapping or overtake a classcar. he acctualy divebombs between my inside and have not intension of braking and kills the car infron of me and my self in the process. after that is done "i spec" he just drives on like not a ***** happend. wreckd car and all. no sorry or annything.

just wanted to give my side of it so we maby can solve this faster. yes Class 4 on SO is hard.. buts its not fun if this happens. :thumb_d:

Offline Inouva
Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:03 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
You guys saw me working that guy trying to make him behave. I guess your posted replays are from the moment i disconnected? So he did not stop crahing on purpose?

Don't have time to watch the replays actually so.... :[

Speed, you know me, and you know that when i post someon here if for some reason...

This guys behave like an asshole

You can see in my replay that i wass door by door in the South city straight and he push my car to the wall, he also in the same lap after i spec, he continue to do the same to several other cars and then in kyoto oval he start to say that i'm a crasher and a bad driver ( BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA )

He divebomb against others, he dont have respect at all for the others on the track, 100% of the times his car is screwed up for ramm others nor the track

How is posible that so noob user or asshole can drive a xfr/ufr...?

Offline Speedy J
Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:55 pm Post 
1 week and 62% safety (I think the lat part will disturb him the most).

Thanks for the report girls and boyzzzz (f)

Offline Speedy J
Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:16 pm Post 
K9001 wrote:
How is posible that so noob user or asshole can drive a xfr/ufr...?

Class 4.......

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:45 pm Post 
I secretly disabled safety rating check for anything above 65%. Sort of a test. Now you see that the test fails a bit :-? :roll:

Offline BMW-gek
Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:44 pm Post 
:o

Offline Speedy J
Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:24 pm Post 
Testing is a good thing. Drawing conlusions is even better :D

Offline Itchy
Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:12 pm Post 
Oh man... :no: This guy was already banned for a week not so long time ago. Reason for his previous ban was some really unwanted behaviour and dirty driving. And there he goes again... Shouldn't this guy had a bit more than a week this time? As it's becoming more and more crystal clear (at least for me) that he's not gonna change. Or at least it seems to be almost impossible task for him to start behaving and driving correctly... Respecting other racers, blue flags etc.

This guy really makes me ashamed for being Finnish... :fp: A total disgrace for other Finnish racers IMO.

Well... I guess ban is already executed and it's not gonna be changed, but for future instances; what about next time when he does something similar and shows no respect for others? Maybe be a "bit" longer ban than a week? Please... :thumb:

Offline xzu
Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:22 pm Post 
"This guy really makes me ashamed for being Finnish... :fp: A total disgrace for other Finnish racers IMO."

Would take more than him to disgrace Finnish racers bud :respect:

Just be thankful you're not English - I see far more social reprobates from England than Finland :oops:

Offline Speedy J
Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:29 am Post 
Itchy wrote:
what about next time when he does something similar and shows no respect for others? Maybe be a "bit" longer ban than a week?

Yes, that is the idea.
Itchy wrote:
As it's becoming more and more crystal clear (at least for me) that he's not gonna change.

People deerve second changes. Even if they are Finnish Itchy :wink:

Offline Itchy
Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:07 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
People deserve second chances. Even if they are Finnish Itchy

(Sorry for correcting your typing errors... :lol: )

Yea... I agree that everyone needs and/or deserves a second chance, but my main point was that a longer ban would have been more appropriate this time as he was already banned for a week in near past (2-3 weeks ago) and it seems that he didn't learn anything from it at all.
For some reason I already have a feeling that this guy is running out of his chances in near future and he's running out of them FAST.

But hey... I'm not an admin or so. :wink: So it's not really none of my business after all. I'll count on you guys (admins) in this case. Although I'm bit of afraid for the other racers' sake when Lataamo has suffered his ban and he's back in the track again...
Maybe I'm too pessimistic with him, but I'm already expecting some kind of issues (and even a mayhem) once he gets back. But we'll see how it goes...

Offline Speedy J
Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:30 pm Post 
Itchy wrote:
Sorry for correcting your typing errors... :lol: )

No problem, it was the verrrrryyyy early morning :wink:

Yeah well you could very well be right about this one. Near future will tell.

Offline Rolly
Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:23 pm Post 
Just be thankful you're not English - I see far more social reprobates from England than Finland

ya cheeky sod !!

Offline xzu
Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:22 pm Post 
i should point out, i'm english :devil:

[ 18 posts ]