agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Offline xzu
Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:58 pm Post 
I couldn't find any sort of "newbies post here" forum so in Talk of the day it goes - sorry if i'm having a dunce moment :[

Anyway, just thought i'd pop by the forum and give a brief intro as I can see myself spending a lot more time the CG servers :respect:

My name's Kev, living in the middle of England for nearly 30 years. Grabbed LFS at the start of March this year, Bought S2 within the week and a g25 the following week :lief: That's basically my sim Racing career - 6 weeks, and loving every lap :woop:

Raced Motocross for 10 years until I was 18 - then I stopped bouncing off of the floor so well & broken bones took longer to heal. I stopped training 5 days a week and got interested in sex, drugs and Sausage Rolls at the weekends so racing took a back seat - A regretful choice in life but, hey-ho.

That's me a nutshell & i'm looking forward to hitting the higher ranks so I can have some real ding dongs with you guys in the 'proper' cars :thumb:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:40 pm Post 
Already saw you driving on the servers. Nice racing!

Some pro's even can take note of that. Clean 8)

Offline Silver
Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:31 pm Post 
Envy! 6 weeks and you've got the LXs well under control. I've been at it since 2008 and still struggling...

Hope you see you more on there! Drive safe! :thumb:

Offline Nicce
Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:38 am Post 
havent meet u or seen u yet but will say hello next time i logg on CG :)

and yes u are more than welcome to class 5-6 and race with us because if u can handle LX6 after 6weeks time u will have no probbs to handle thoes car. :woop:

[ 4 posts ]