Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
Offline gandlers
Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:18 pm Post 
MPR: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=278012
Name: rt!! (tr.onyx)
Lap: 3
Description: Deliberate high speed crash on INEX A.Terzic

Reporting on behalf of A.Terzic.
rt!! seems to have been driving carelessly and without consideration since the race started culminating in this total wreck of A.Terzic.

Worthy of a lengthy ban IMHO

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm Post 
:o

IMHO too.

Three months off.

Offline TEaaron
Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:37 pm Post 
Yes I have noticed this persons bad driving before, I have made an effort to avoid him during race as he has the driving characteristics of a crasher.

Offline tr.onyx
Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:35 pm Post 
Hey, just tried to connect back to the server and noticed I'm banned for quite a while. I reviewed the demo just to make sure that the memory serves me and it seems it does. What's visible from my driving is nothing more but lack of finesse in my driving. I'm a keyboard driver a can't always control the car properly nor can I respond quickly enough to avoid bumping people all over the place. Not sure where you've seen me driving carelessly and without consideration towards others, up to the point where I hit 'INEX A. Terzić'. That direct collision was my reaction to his 'GTFO' which was uncalled for. He seemed aggravated that I was reluctant to let him pass me, when I was under no obligation to do so, even if my car was in horrible shape. I admit that my reaction was over the top but have no intention to apologize, as many people coming to these forums do. I will wait for 85 days and then continue playing. I'm all for fair play, but there are limits and any such future provocation will be responded to with swift and way over the top response. Thanks for providing great servers.

Offline Tooth
Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:04 pm Post 
tr.onyx wrote:
I admit that my reaction was over the top but have no intention to apologize, as many people coming to these forums do. I will wait for 85 days and then continue playing. I'm all for fair play, but there are limits and any such future provocation will be responded to with swift and way over the top response. Thanks for providing great servers.

Thank you for being such an understanding racer. Hope to see you racing and practicing when your ban is lifted :lief:

Offline Tango
Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:43 pm Post 
wow,such arrogance !!
Tango

[ 6 posts ]