agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Offline jjjeeefff
Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:14 pm Post 
hey guys,

Today we raced in south city and a guy called Simas DN was having a close race with me. At the first corner of lap 3 i am in front of him and he tries to overtake me where there is no space, so he should have braked. Instead of braking he just went full throttle and collided with my cars side and then he slammed in the wall. So he goes spec and after a while he comes back. Just before the end of lap 4 he comes back at my tail and takes his revenge. He just PIT manouvred me and continus with his race :nono: . I didnt like this move so therefore my report.

my name ingame: Snelle Eddy my real LFS name: jjjeeefff
his name ingame: Simas DN, his real LFS name: BigMan1992

Hope the admins take a look at this.

link to replay: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6X6IXBHP

Offline Tooth
Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:19 pm Post 
Worth ban. 30days atleast if not more. Waiting up for you and than taking you out isnt a way to solve problems. And looking the replay, i agree with Dave. ShellX - Not a good way to solve problems. Do you know anything called " blind spot" in the mirrors? IF you put inside view, you will see. Check the left side mirror. He saw you only spinning there. Heard/felt a knock and saw you spinning. And at lap 3/4 you tryed to take out FX2. HE DIDNT EVEN TOUCH YOU! HE PASSED ASIDE AS NORMAL!

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun May 01, 2011 5:10 pm Post 
Wwwhhyyyyy are you reuploading our server replay to some stupid general file share download site?

---
About the report. Well, you didn't gave room while he already was beside you. But in this replay I was discussing something similar with another person about revenge wrecking.... ..... And what happens?

FFS?! Am I talking to a wall?

45 day ban :duh: :nothanks:

Offline Tooth
Thu May 05, 2011 6:38 am Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
Well, you didn't gave room while he already was beside you.

In racing thats called boxing. He should of backed out, when he saw the wall closing in :/ I do :O

[ 4 posts ]