agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 18 posts ]
Offline gandlers
Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:38 pm Post 
MPR: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=278022
Name: S.Vettle (Xone)
Lap: 3
Description: deliberate revenge wreck on Pehas

This guy has massive issues. There's an incedent on lap one between the 2 of them fighting for position where Vettle comes off worse. Hes spends his second lap chasing Pehas down with the sole intention of wrecking him which he manages on lap 3. No brakes, full throttle revenge ram ending the race for pehas, vettle continues and calls pehas an asshole.
This isnt the first time he has revenge wrecked somone, he was caught on the replay in reports-f8/reporting-tf-y-deoxas-deojdm-t3912.html doing the same.
He was also using foul abusive language today on the server either before or after this incedent.
Please ban this guy, he is a liability towards other racers and is under the impression that he is within his rights to behave in this way.
It is just a matter of time before I'm involved in a minor incedent with this guy upon which point he will make it his mission to revenge wreck me like a have seen him to to at least 2 other racers.
He needs a ban, preferably permanent IMHO.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:09 pm Post 
No not permanent. Actually I can understand the frustration with this crash a little bit. Pehas2 just rams his way through without taking care of the RAC. But Xone knows how it works here (well, apparently he doesn't)... Got warned in his own thread about the revenge wrecking he did there. Clearly not enough warning so I send him on vacation for two weeks.

I also gave Pehas2 three days off because he does not seem to care at all and don't say sorry whatsoever.

Offline marcromboy
Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:20 pm Post 
vettel needs to learn how to argue, he's not very gentle

Offline gandlers
Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:25 pm Post 
OK perma-ban maybe a little harsh :roll: , but I'd rather not have to watch my back for people who should know better.
I only came across this incedent looking for the other replay for the rt!! guy, I was appalled by what I found.
I couldn't believe what I saw after the previous thread started by Xone and his revenge wreck in that replay.
IMHO 2 weeks is a little tame compared to the 3 months the rt!! guy got for what I perceive as the same offence. Not that I am argueing with your decission :respect:, I'm just worried that he wont have enough time to reflect on his actions, he may not even miss racing in 2 weeks.

If you read this Xone, nothing personal (i dont want you taking a vendetta out against me), I'd have reported anyone I witnessed a revenge crash like that. Sort out you anger; the track isnt the place to behave like that (f)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:29 pm Post 
the rt!! guy drove an appalling race in general with that FZ5, less experienced, less server laps and has no forum account. Also there was no reason at all for this rt!! person to do a revenge wreck. He just couldn't control that FZ5 at all.

Lastly, server regulars have more credits, Xone is a server regular with 4000 laps.

Offline Xone
Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:12 pm Post 
thanks gandler

i remember me

Offline Speedy J
Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:58 pm Post 
That would not be the reaction we would be looking for Xone....

Offline gandlers
Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:15 pm Post 
Am I to assume that you have taken it personally and by your comment "I remember me" that you wish to wreak revenge on me for reporting you and getting you a 2 week ban? (The irony being that YOU got yourself the ban for revenge wrecking, I simply brought you behaviour to the attention of the admins)
If that is the case then I feel totally vindicated in my report.
I however would like to believe that as english isn't your first language that something has been lost in translation and that your comments aren't to be interpreted as a threat.

Offline marcromboy
Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:00 pm Post 
was talking to him in the german lfs forum, he's angry about other drivers crashing around all the time and tunnel driving their way through the field. i told him still to behave and be more gentle on our servers and stop swearing all the time. maybe and i hope he got the point there now, since no reply came yet.

Offline gandlers
Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:07 am Post 
Yes its frustrating that the mentality of some racers is to ram and barge for position with no consideration to for other drivers.
I've lost count of how many times I have had my race ended on lap one (or lap 5 for that matter) from such incidents. I have disconnected many times in disgust after a "barge-pass" has left me in a wall or facing the wrong way (reducing my SR).
I have never rammed or barged anyone back in revenge no matter how angry or frustrating their driving made me.
It is irreleavent how angry other drivers make him, there is simply NO EXCUSE to revenge wreck. If he can't control his temper then he shouldn't be on a public server... it's as simple as that (IMHO)

Offline Xone
Sun May 08, 2011 1:49 am Post 
bann end? i missing cargame!

Offline xzu
Sun May 08, 2011 8:20 am Post 
2 woche = montag :thumb:

Offline Xone
Sun May 08, 2011 5:28 pm Post 
omg one day x.x

Offline Xone
Mon May 09, 2011 8:45 am Post 
two weeks are over but i cant connect :(

Offline Speedy J
Mon May 09, 2011 8:47 am Post 
Unban will be at some timepoint today. I am at work so can't check that for you. But I guess it will be okay early in the evening.

Offline Speedy J
Mon May 09, 2011 3:45 pm Post 
gogogo!!! :)

Offline Xone
Mon May 09, 2011 5:10 pm Post 
wow i'm coming now!!! :woop:

Offline Xone
Mon May 09, 2011 5:12 pm Post 
hmm i can't connect :(

(i have Z31)

[ 18 posts ]