Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:00 am Post 
just wanted to say hello to everybody
especially to all the CG guys, excellent job you do on the server
love racing there, waving to speedy, joske, dave and all the others
cant wait to race again with you all :D

Offline Speedy J
Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:45 am Post 
:dag: Hi Marky Mark

Good thing that you found your way to this forum. Hope you will have a better racing day today than yesterday :wink:

Offline -Joske-
Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:31 am Post 
Welcome. :)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:25 pm Post 
Hi there! 8)

Offline jahilton2002
Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:50 pm Post 
hi

Offline marcromboy
Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:00 pm Post 
btw my real name is Phil, i just turned 20 last week
and i got my ingame name Marc Romboy from one of my favourite minimal & techhouse producers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg3V4Oue6eQ

when i'm not racing lfs i'm DJing since 4 years and dropping some minimal, house & soulful techno in the clubs near my town i live
i'm quite well known here, but not that much that some paparazzi is following me day by day

i was born in near of Heidelberg which is situated in Hessen. when i was 4 years old me and my parents moved to Leipzig (Saxonia) where i still live and 1 year ago i moved into my own flat.

i love motorsports at all, especially formula 1. i know it has changed year after year to crap, but well, i'm still trying to see every race, because it has something magical in it to watch from friday first practice lap to sundays podium... i'm a big fan of vettel (i'm german and fan of a german, what did you expect :P ) and i was the biggest fan of schumi until 2006 (now he's changed very much which i dont like somehow) but it would be great if he'll come back to the podiums once next year or in 2 years. i dont believe he's becoming world champion for the 8th time, but i believe he's making a good time out of the mercedes gp.

so i think enough is said, so now some of you know me a bit better when Marc Romboy is overtaking you on the server ;)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:23 pm Post 
Did you go to N1 this year? Or are you more the SMS person? :D

Or don't you visit big festivals because it's too far away from Leipzig?

Offline marcromboy
Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:15 am Post 
hi dave, last year i've been to the SMS, this year i wasnt able to, because me and my friends went on holidays to golden sands in bulgaria ;) but if the money is right i'm trying to be part of every festival which is possible
i also listen to other music like limp bizkit (glad they're back) or placebo, so rock music is no problem for me and i was happy to work on Rock am Ring this year, which was awesome

Offline Rayman
Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:47 pm Post 
Hello from Rayman[NL].
After joining the CG servers several times, I've joined the forum now.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:16 am Post 
:woop:

[ 10 posts ]