agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 posts ]
Offline bunder
Tue May 31, 2011 1:11 am Post 
name: r2r fishy (grigorov)
lap: 9 (his lap 7, my lap 3)
description: i realize that i was a mid-race joiner and some laps down (and i just realized, so was he), but this guy pushed me along the entire BL straight, and wouldn't pass me until he crashed me right in front of the start/finish line. i gave him plenty of room to pass me on either side, and he was in a GTR, while i was in a XRG. this kind of driving is appalling. ;(

Offline -Joske-
Tue May 31, 2011 9:13 am Post 
:lol: Hee only was trying to push you so that you drive a faster lap.

Offline bunder
Tue May 31, 2011 9:33 am Post 
then maybe he should have let me draft instead... for all i know, he made my safety rating even worse. either way, pushing someone for half a lap shouldn't be allowed.

Offline -Joske-
Tue May 31, 2011 9:54 am Post 
bunder wrote:
for all i know, he made my safety rating even worse.

Hmmm.. When you made that spinn before the S/F it drops maby 1 %. But when youre safety is very low, you only have to drive a few good laps and it is 5 % higher. When youre safety is higher dan 90, it is going slowly to 99. But from 65 to 70 is very easy, just a few good laps. (f)
bunder wrote:
either way, pushing someone for half a lap shouldn't be allowed.

Yeah the thing is, a xrg spinn very fast, and that's a risc when you push somebody.

Offline bunder
Tue May 31, 2011 10:38 am Post 
Quote:
Yeah the thing is, a xrg spin very fast, and that's a risk when you push somebody.

what does that have to do with anything?

1) did i ever once ask for a push?
2) you honestly think it's acceptable for someone to get pushed around the track because they're forced to drive a slower car?

you know what, forget it. i'll find somewhere else to race. you obviously don't understand the concept of clean and fair racing.

Offline -Joske-
Tue May 31, 2011 12:14 pm Post 
bunder wrote:
you obviously don't understand the concept of clean and fair racing.

:lol: Come on dude... Just the last sector from a track. You take it way to serious. I see that you only have do 30 laps on the server. So learn the people and make fun. Probely nobody will push you the coming 2500 laps. sometimes somebody will do it just for fun.

Offline Speedy J
Tue May 31, 2011 1:17 pm Post 
bunder wrote:
you know what, forget it.

:no: We don't want to forget that. It seems R2R Fishy was trying to be funny while you did not find it funny at all.

Did you ask him why he was doing that after it happened, and did he respond to it? (I am at work so can't watch the replay right now).

Joske wrote:
I see that you only have do 30 laps on the server.

Almost 9000 laps in LFS.

bunder wrote:
you obviously don't understand the concept of clean and fair racing.

Believe me when I say we do :yes:

Offline xzu
Tue May 31, 2011 1:50 pm Post 
Fishy was just having a bit of fun but it's not really on if Bunder didn't want to partake in it. :nono:

On the flip side, in the replay anyway, no communication to Fishy about what happened, why he did it nor asked to no do it again.

Fishy is a fair and good racer and things like this could so simply be sorted at track side, albeit he was being cocky in the replay.

Offline bunder
Tue May 31, 2011 2:45 pm Post 
why should i have asked him why he did it? i don't think it should be acceptable, ever.

personally, i don't care what actions you take against him, if any. as far as i'm concerned, it's your server and you can do whatever you want.

i have nothing further to say about the incident, and i'm not really interested in talking to fishy.

peace out. :fp:

Offline Speedy J
Tue May 31, 2011 3:13 pm Post 
bunder wrote:
why should i have asked him why he did it?

I didn't say you should, I just asked you if you did. Since I am one of the admins on CG servers I reply to your report and will talk to Fishy about it if the case is that you didn't already.

Or is it that you just don't care at all? Then why write a report :huh:

Offline bunder
Tue May 31, 2011 3:20 pm Post 
i already said, do what you want.

i reported this because i wasn't expecting to get the "suck it up, princess" reply that i just received. if you want to believe that this is a one-off incident that's fine by me. i don't join servers to be rammed off the road, or get pushed around the track. but that seems to be all that lfs has degenerated to these days. god, i wish ctra was still around. ;(

Offline Speedy J
Tue May 31, 2011 4:40 pm Post 
Guess my suggestion and replies are just waisted energy then.

Offline Tooth
Tue May 31, 2011 5:01 pm Post 
bunder wrote:
if you want to believe that this is a one-off incident that's fine by me.

I think I speak in behalf of everyone here, it might sound christian but its fair (IMO) : Everybody diserves a second chance. Even if banned for 999 days, if you serve that time, join our server, and you race fairly and calmly - Its only joy in our eyes. Yes, there are unfair races going on. Reporting them helps us aswell, just. Yes, its quite difficult to get my head around it aswell, why whould that high team racer behave. But maybe he was trying to help you along. I've bumpdrafted our guys aswell. ( :no: :yes: ?) I belive i've made my case. Everybody diserve a second chance, if they have learned theyr lesson. FYI, I saw him racing at BL1 and WE1, he didnt take anyone out and finished quite calmly. :O

[ 13 posts ]