no sorry
swear "fuck you"
no insight
i think on purpose

Replay: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=319652

thank you

Offline Crazy_Fox [UA]
Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:55 pm Post 
Sorry for that crash, it was my mistake - clutch and brake axis was swapped. But first of all - don't name me "idiot" and and i will not tell you "fuck you". ":(" - was my international sorry...

Offline Speedy J
Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:59 pm Post 
Thanks for clearing this up.

Case closed I presume.

Offline monokult
Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:12 pm Post 
i never call you an "Idiot" ! look the replay
im "SlowPig"

no warning or penalty? :roflol:

i do never swear in text chat

Offline Speedy J
Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:21 pm Post 
monokult wrote:
no warning or penalty?

I talked to him in racechat about this. He knows he shouldnt swear. For the crash: explanation is good in my opinion.

Offline monokult
Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:45 pm Post 

Offline monokult
Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:47 pm Post 
an other race the same....
he crash
swear and leave the server

best regards

Offline Crazy_Fox [UA]
Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 am Post 
monokult:
ok, if you are "SlowPig", what are you doing here? I am guilty before Waschi, but not before you. And what about those screenshots in KY, which you posted - look closely, not only I was swearing and besides I had a lot of crasher. Therefore, stop whining, this racing, and not a school of noble ladies. And remember, I will follow very closely behind you on the track. Good Race ;)

Speedy J: if so, to keep him quiet, I should be banned - just do it, nothing personal))

Offline Litro
Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:44 am Post 
That KY3 accident is really not nice! At least sorry after spectate would be nice!

Offline Speedy J
Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:19 am Post 
I don't like to repeat myself but okay...

I talked to Crazy_Fox about his behavior. Let's consider that a warning, as most people get about who we receive complaints.

Crazy_Fox says he will improve his behavior and we will see how this ends up in racing. Most people who get a warning actually do race clean and respectfull aafter that.

For now, that is good enough for me.

Offline Speedy J
Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:29 am Post 
Oh by the way, yesterday night CG BMW-gek warned another racer from this [TSR] team, named Frion, about his wreckless driving.

So we have this team under attention. Race with respect ---> we love you. Race wreckless and talk rude ---> there will be no room within our servers soon enough.

But I think that is clear now.

Offline monokult
Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:53 am Post 
i never say you need a ban, please stop swearing on LFS server and all is ok.
Whats so hard to respect the rules here? When fail you can spectate and say Sorry for that.
Ye i know we had good races but this swearing cant be tolerated here.

Offline Crazy_Fox [UA]
Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 am Post 
Ok guys, I apologize to anyone who I messed up the races, it will not happen again))

About Frion - he is our beginner, a bit nervous. Yesterday I watched the replay and saw that he was wrong. I talked to him, he realized his mistake and promised not to do so anymore.

Offline Speedy J
Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:46 pm Post 
Crazy_Fox [UA] wrote:
About Frion - he is our beginner, a bit nervous. Yesterday I watched the replay and saw that he was wrong. I talked to him, he realized his mistake and promised not to do so anymore.

:o Excellent, exactly the kind of thing we hope for :thumb: Racers talking with each others; who wants an admin for that :[

[ 14 posts ]