agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]
Offline THE WIZARD DK
Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:17 am Post 
hi i was thinking about this idea for some time now.
how about once a week having a few races with same class cars (cargame decide car/track).

well its just a idea really. but is anyone up for it??

please post here if you are..

(and yes i know - multiclass servers)

Offline Nick7
Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:27 am Post 
I think this was mentioned once ago.. and yes, it's a good idea.
I just hope it's something like LX, RAC.... :devil: :devil:

Offline Tooth
Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:16 am Post 
THE WIZARD DK wrote:
how about once a week having a few races with same class cars

None of our admins were interested in hosting last time and CG Team is participating full time in IGTC, so i dont think we got time at this moment :)

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:46 am Post 
yer okay. but maybe after IGTC. oval server for use maybe? prize could be a cake.. :wink:
celebrate with cake right.. hehe :D

Offline gandlers
Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:21 pm Post 
I have a 16 slot server which to ba honest sits empty most of the time as I spent all my LFS time on cargame (cheers Dave and CG team :hug: ).
Maybe if there is enough interest and the rotations dont include KY1 or BL2 :lol: then we could get something going on there.
I hope sugesting this doesn't step on anyones toes at CG, I'm sure like most I end up on CG due to the unique environment thanks to all the hard work behind the scenes admining the server.
Just delete the post if im speaking out of line guys. :fp:

G

Offline Tooth
Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:46 pm Post 
gandlers wrote:
I have a 16 slot server

If you can find admins for quick blasts, you can host it :) I think we can promote it alittle :) :x

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:53 pm Post 
No you are not, but it still isn't going to work. I was happy to see that the FOX server got refreshed attention today but even more servers with single class cars... I don't know, somehow the daily player level is still too low for that :(

I can open as many servers with as many slots from about anywhere round the world guys, but it just isn't going to work :/ ...

However Speedy and I decided to reintroduce something else what we did last year. A recurring double lap / pitreq event every week on the servers. Need to be a fixed day / timezone and initiated and deactivated by the system itself.

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:23 am Post 
yes it was only to see how ppl actually race when in same class cars i meant. and only once a week or so.. i didnt mean a whole new server doing it all the time.. just once in a while.. to check out how people race . many logs on grap a gtr and goes for hours winning everything. lx cars mostly crash as i see it. often in T1 ,especially on SO track. so that is kinda the idea behind it. also so we dont get a finished race sometimes 1-2 laps behind due to GTRĀ“s and faster cars in general.. would be fun to see how people would race in same class i think.

but surely if i want a one class race, i can goto one of the 700 other servers..

just meant it could be a dash of fun, once a week/month maybe. and as dave pointed out, on a fixed day /time. maybe (just example) saturday at 19:00 hours, this week lx6 race etc... next week same date/time,but in fx2..etc..

well good debate here i think. i hope you guys know what i mean.excuse my english..

(then people also would know who actually drives good and whos not)well what i think..i could be wrong tho :lol: :thumb:

[ 8 posts ]