agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 14 posts ]
Offline Ryan
Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:17 pm Post 
Hey guys, I'm [AMG] Ryan, I'm an Aussie so good luck to us in the world cup :D , just wanted to say hi and say well done to Dave for creating an awesome server. Very popular in the ever dying LFS game ( /me prays for s3) It is very challenging driving in your server when its full, lots of competition and unfortunately crashes but hey you cant escape that. :woop:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:30 pm Post 
Thank you thank you and welcome. But I don't do this on my own you know. Actually some pretty nice people help me (f) :lief:

Anyway, enjoy.

I notice some higher interested from Aussies. Too bad the connections sometimes are not stable enough (it's such a long distance).

Offline Ryan
Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:26 am Post 
Yeh mate always a bit frustrating, that slightest bit of lagg and it looks like you get rammed or something haha.

Yeh definately, kev, [AMG] Sin, does all the amg stuff himself with a little bit of help but yeh, i can imagine all the coding is a pretty tough ask :)

Offline ekspanzi
Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 am Post 
Ryan wrote:
I'm an Aussie so good luck to us in the world cup :D

geez man, i wanted germany to win till i saw that judge closing his eyes on the penalty for australia, after that a shitty direct red card to cahil.. i mean, germany wud won anyway but still, that was some ugly shit :angry:

Offline Ryan
Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 pm Post 
ekspanzi wrote:
after that a shitty direct red card to cahil

mate, definitely i couldnt believe it, now we wont have him for our match against Ghana, and we have to win the next 2 matches to stay in :( i hope we can otherwise our hopes are short lived

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:18 pm Post 
That red card was totally unnecessary. Germans are also very girly with all those "Schwalbe's" ...

German naming for falling to the ground crying, while nothing serious happened. Gay.

Yeah I know that the Dutch team also does this from time to time. I hate this behavior.

Offline ekspanzi
Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:28 am Post 
shame i couldnt watch u dutchies play cos i was working at the time.. hopefully next time :)

Offline Sandeman
Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:05 am Post 
ekspanzi wrote:
shame i couldnt watch u dutchies play cos i was working at the time

so was I :angry:

Offline ekspanzi
Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:49 pm Post 
Sandeman wrote:
so was I :angry:

hey sandy, ur from france right?
nice volleyb... khm.. sorry handbal...khmkhm.. FOOTball star ur team have! :roflol:

Offline Sandeman
Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 am Post 
:lol: No mate, I'm a Dutchie too 8) :cheer:

En als je me niet gelooft dan gooi je dit maar even door een vertaalmachine 8)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:39 am Post 
Yes he is from France :roll: :nothanks:

Offline ekspanzi
Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:08 am Post 
sandy man i'm sorry, i guess domenech was too embarrassed to put handmasta-henry to the lineup, i give him credit for that, he blew up everything else tho, looks like mighty france is going home this time, who knows..
if i were domenech i wud flee to middle east or smth, not to be found by legionnaires :roflol:

Offline ekspanzi
Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:10 am Post 
btw.. were's our mexican speedy gonzales? congrats! :cheer:

Offline Speedy J
Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 pm Post 
:nono: You know that I am not Mexican but from Paraquay mate. In Paraquay we use sombrero's also and Gonzalez is also a common name in Paraquay :yes:

[ 14 posts ]