agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 posts ]
Offline Tango
Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:20 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl_s1.php?id=259582
name - nightwalker (sodejonne2)
wrecking cars that try to lap him and being a complete prat,rb4 driver,lap 7 im heading onto backstraight at SO6R and he`s already wrecked and slams me into wall,tries again on home straight,then braking for hairpin.
complete loser that deserves lots of digits in the no. of days banned :)
Tango

Offline -Joske-
Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:46 pm Post 
Yeah what a moron. 120 days should be good for him. Lets wait for Dave or Speedy.

Offline Tooth
Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:49 pm Post 
Tango wrote:
complete loser that deserves lots of digits in the no. of days banned

:thumb:

Offline sermilan
Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 am Post 
He deserves a permanent ban, in my opinion. He was completely unprovoked and just started deliberately crashing at anyone on his way. Don't think he would change by the end of October.

Offline Tooth
Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:28 am Post 
sermilan wrote:
Don't think he would change by the end of October

Everybody deserves a second chance! :) (f)

Offline Speedy J
Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:38 am Post 
Lol, at the moment I am @work so can't watch the replay. I am kinda curious now :)

Sure, people deserve second chances but we do have some party animals in the banlist that won't be back before the end of days (which is...OMG next year :o )

Offline Speedy J
Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:57 am Post 
One word: idiot.

We won't see him back this autumn.

By the way: if idiots like this one are ruining races, PLEASE connect to teamspeak as there is almost always an admin in there. That way we can deal with bugs like this much sooner... and people can drive normally again on the S1.

Thanks for the report though.

Offline Tango
Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:36 pm Post 
Thanks for the speedy reply,i think in the previous race somebody asked what he was doing but i had already finished,so i pitted and changed cars without paying him any attention,hopefully i shall see some of the other racrers online soon and let them know the news :)
can someone enlighten us on teamspeak,i have a mic but not a headset,could be fiddly to use but if it means getting people off the servers quickly, who dont deserve to be there, then i shall give it a go.
Tango

Offline Speedy J
Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:50 pm Post 
http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Install teamspeak. Connect to server: cargame.nl on port: 9987

In horizontal bar click Settings, then run "setup wizard". You need to install a key which you use for talking (push-to-talk).

Give it a try please, if u r connected and there is trouble one of us will be there :thumb:

Offline sermilan
Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:06 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
PLEASE connect to teamspeak as there is almost always an admin in there. That way we can deal with bugs like this much sooner... and people can drive normally again on the S1.

The FM team has a cool thing on their site, the button "join TS" which makes it very simple. Maybe you could copy that?

Offline Speedy J
Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:22 pm Post 
Oh, didn't know. I will inform Dave :D

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:30 am Post 
something like this?

http://www.gametracker.com/search/ts3/?query=cargame.nl

Hmm not a bad idea I guess.

[ 12 posts ]