agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:10 pm Post 
Aaaaaalllrrrriiighhttt....

After a major DB crash and an incorporating backup I managed... After a LOT of frustration... To restore everything.

The Airio tables are not restored yet because that was part of the problem. I will generate those asap so that everything is working like normal again. There is no loss of any data... Only PRISM didn't run during the downtime so the LP league standings are still the same from the 27th.

You can't see those standings right now because an Airio EX table is missing but that will be regenerated as I just mentioned.

I'm also restructuring some internals so this cannot happen anymore in the future :[

Offline mike259
Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 pm Post 
:coke:

Offline sermilan
Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 pm Post 
Tnx Dave :thumb:

Offline Skagen
Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:59 pm Post 
While we're already speaking about Airio, is there any word when Airio will utilize the new InSim packages that was introduced in the recent patch? Or is the collision detection system considered to cumputational expensive (I'm sure I've read something about this)?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:17 pm Post 
No I cannot believe that...

Actually we are running a new version of Airio since yesterday where some new patch functionality is being build in. But, I couldn't find any time to test this to a great extend due to these server issues :roll: :[

Offline monokult
Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:35 pm Post 
CG are the best public server for LFS :yes: :lief:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:59 am Post 
Airio web data back online.
!ex data only updates when you raced on the server. Then its showing !lp results again also for you.
PRISM ingame end result screen still acting weird. Will take a better look tomorrow.
Normal vote screen behavior again.

monokult wrote:
are the best public server for LFS

thnx for your opinion (f)

[ 7 posts ]