mpr: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=336446
name: NSys Dopii (vistaman)

2:30 Ramming N.Dahl
3:21 rejoining track with kamikaze move. does it several times there
5:08 crashing me
5:37 again crash kamikaze style
5:51 WTF looks like intentional ramming
6:57 ramming Lacco
7:54 intentional ramming me . handbrake and brake WTF. and pressing Sorry in advance... WTFFFFFFFFFF

All in one race. The race afterwards didn't look better. BMW Gek even talked to him about T1 there.

Offline BMW-gek
Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:03 pm Post 
youtubefilm

Dopii asked if I wanted to put this in the topic.

Offline Litro
Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:06 pm Post 
And what does it means? That there was lag crash with someone else? :D

Offline eXeYn
Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:08 pm Post 
the 20th time of course

Offline Nicce
Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:14 pm Post 
sorry for spelling error "harsh writing" :P

but to say it was lag is just bullshit-talking and a stupied excuse that he smashd drivers just to get ground and -hopefully- win the race. :fp:

the hit he does on me was just plain stupid because it was on s/f straight -little corner there- he goes for a move that isnt even have room for passing and ending up spinning me around. okay i can live with that. but after the race and i said: sorry to say but ur acting is brining NSys down the drain in here. -more or less that coment annyway-
he was like: OHHH shit it was u.. -blablabla- he couldnt say sorry when he hits me or really aiming to get me of track. but after he noticed WHO i was. he was all over me and said sorry..

however: next race.. was the same shit again. not on me but others. :fp: :fp: :fp:

Offline Litro
Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:14 pm Post 
In 1:20 i already see that there was nasty pushing LX4.

Offline Litro
Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:18 pm Post 
OMG, full replay with accidents! :D Hardcore driver...

Offline eXeYn
Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:18 pm Post 
it should be the same for the following races. and of course it was the LAG

Offline Speedy J
Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:09 pm Post 
Hmmm okay will watch him next time I see him in the server. I don't think it's all lag, but also the driving style.

Offline eXeYn
Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:46 pm Post 
Honestly, for me it's more serious than just watching him further.

It's not like he was reckless for one race. He was doing that crap for a long time over several races.

Therefore what he did to me is, in my opinion, not some funny little thing at 7:54. I can upload this race if necessary.

Last Turn I'm close behind him, really close. Then he uses his bind to say sorry. But nothing happened before. Suddenly he uses his handbrake and brake together. Sorry but that's deliberate ramming for me. Add his overall crap driving and it's worth more than a warning IMHO.

And it's not that he just rammed me:

Nicce got rammed
Inouva got rammed

In 1 !!!!!!! race

Offline Speedy J
Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:36 am Post 
Oh don't worry, he is out of the servers from a few weeks.

The only thing is that I think that he very well knows what he did wrong. When I see him deliberately crash into Nicce and Inouva, when I see him driving, not caring at all about other drivers, when I see him slam the brakes on straight while you are behind him on full throtle....

... I don't think this ban will change a lot. That's why I feel I should talk some sense into him. Yeah I am stubbern enough to think that that will have an effect :wink:

PS We need more racers on teamspeak to point guys like this out very much sooner in the race, so they can be watched. Would have saved a lot of people from a lot of trouble and anger.

PPS Respect to Lacci (HUN). No words, no revenge. Impressive.

Offline kiyoshi
Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:35 pm Post 
Thanks Speedy. I appreciate your efforts & your attitude - always trying to do the right thing.
I'd just like to say that banning people like this *will* have an effect - it stops him from being on the server crashing people's races.
It would be nice to be able to discuss things like this & change the way people behave, but for the odd few who do things like this deliberately, I don't think you should feel bad at all for removing them from the server. It's not a case of punishment, but allowing everyone else to enjoy the server.

Offline Nicce
Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:55 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
That's why I feel I should talk some sense into him

really Speedy.. good luck with that.. =) reason ? well when i was in NSys i pulld shit like this of aswell and we in higher place of the team management told him: change or ur teamless (more or less) its that simple Dopi. okay it workd few weeks 1-2 months maby. and after it was the same story again.

not sure if u allready know but: he is 16y/o.

Offline Speedy J
Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:16 pm Post 
Don't get me wrong: if Dopii does not change his style he is no longer welcome. You know our policy on second chances :D . And nope, after a second chance there will be no third chance. When the door is closed, it is closed.

(I know a lot of racers think we are too easy on banning but that is just the way we try to keep a nice atmosphere on the long term. We have had bad racers who developend into really nice and clean fast racers.)

But point taken, thanks for the advice (f)

[ 14 posts ]