agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 posts ]
Offline monokult
Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:58 pm Post 
Speedy says no Report needed but i do it nevertheless so other can see.

Reason: "Der Billioneer" join race in Lap 4
(Replay time 06:35:00)
He pass and block me and "Inouva"
no sorry only laughter when I asked him why he does it
same problem with midrace joiner "reumel" at 11:00:00

Replay: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=337240

best regards

Offline Inouva
Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:29 pm Post 
The funny part, while was overtaking hin speed warned me about what i did also he say i was revenge "Wreke" from my part..........................................................., when my overtake was from the inside line and he turn to me as you can see in the replay and pics

Offline Speedy J
Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:44 am Post 
You could -and in my eyes should- have reacted by braking a little and pass the LX6 after the corner if you see he has problems taking that corner more on the outside. He made clear by blinking right he saw you and tried to make way. Instead you choose to go on and bump him off the track.

Anyway, that's more a (weekly returning) mentality issue than a theoretical discussion (in which you might be right) so it is no surprise to me that I would be talking to a brick wall. For matters like this you would need a braindoctor and not a LFS-admin.

@Monokult: I had a talk with Der Billioneer after you left, so I concider it solved.

Offline monokult
Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:09 pm Post 
thank you very much speedy

Offline mtrein
Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:05 pm Post 
Inouva is no easy deal on the server, I try to avoid him (her) as much as possible when we're both online.

Offline FW-05
Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:57 pm Post 
I'm gonna kick Reumels' ass that evening on training! ;-)

Offline Inouva
Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:52 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
You could -and in my eyes should- have reacted by braking a little and pass the LX6 after the corner if you see he has problems taking that corner more on the outside. He made clear by blinking right he saw you and tried to make way. Instead you choose to go on and bump him off the track.

Anyway, that's more a (weekly returning) mentality issue than a theoretical discussion (in which you might be right) so it is no surprise to me that I would be talking to a brick wall. For matters like this you would need a braindoctor and not a LFS-admin.

@Monokult: I had a talk with Der Billioneer after you left, so I concider it solved.

Did you watched the replay from my cockpit view?

I took the turn from the very inside part while have enough space to ovetake hin, still he manage to contact with my car

Just to add, He was blue flagged...

Offline monokult
Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:45 am Post 
Inouva wrote:
Did you watched the replay from my cockpit view?

I took the turn from the very inside part while have enough space to ovetake hin, still he manage to contact with my car

Just to add, He was blue flagged...

+1

Offline Speedy J
Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:39 am Post 
:roll: Do read what is said:
Speedy J wrote:
that's more a (weekly returning) mentality issue than a theoretical discussion (in which you might be right)

Offline FW-05
Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:11 am Post 
Monokult, i checked the replay and all I can see (situation with Reumel) is that there is no need to comment the incident from your point. Well, you could take a wider line, so there would be no contact, but you choose heading to the apex... No need to say that you hit his rear...

Offline monokult
Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:29 pm Post 
he join midrace and can wait straight to pass safe. As he drove to the track he dont look for traffic and Inouva need to slow down. When midrace join then please do not intervene in the running race. When blue flags then he must make space and dont block the line even if he has the faster LX6. it would be a normal lapping then that would of course be different. My opinion to midrace join is known. I think it's pointless for fair multiclass races. The most make place but the other 20% can ruin the race.

best regards

[ 11 posts ]