agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Offline J@tko
Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:52 pm Post 
So lap 1 on the very start, onboard from me. boydriver makes the effort to come the entire way across the track to lovetap me, spins into other people and blames me with a nice "J@tko - fuck youy [sic]" in chat. Coming through the esses he cuts up Smokeythebandit [that's possibly legal if aggressive].

Onto lap 2 he majorly cuts up BARTRON coming onto the cadet circuit and at the end of the lap I have a run on him out of the last corner so he drives me into the pitlane - what a jolly nice chap. Added to the fact he continually beeps his horn which is damn annoying, I request a nice punishment for him please :)

As for sjoenne, on lap 2 coming down the hill into the long sweeper, I pass him with my extra power, but as I get to the sweeper I tap the brakes and the rear comes around, putting me into a massive drift. If you watch onboard from him he stays full throttle throughout and judging by the "asshole" chat message, appears to think it's my fault that he drives into the side of me when he's trying to find a gap that doesn't exist and I can't do anything about it, so something for the bad language and blaming me for something that was never my fault. Thanks :)

Offline Speedy J
Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:36 am Post 
Where is the rest of the replay? I want to know what happened after Boydriver pitted J@tko.

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:40 pm Post 
who me??? if i was there i have the replay somewhere speedy.. (auto saves all) so name a date and track and i can find it..

Offline Litro
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:57 pm Post 
You can check replay yourself and then press Ctrl+Shift for time and LFS usernames.

Offline Speedy J
Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:35 pm Post 
who me???

Nono, topicstarter :D

By the way you respond to a question ovwr a month old my friend :fp: :lol:

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:26 pm Post 
i meant that he said something from replay was missing? if you name the date and time i can find my replay. what i meant.

@ speedy :D fun aint it :lol:

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:48 am Post 
hm.. no edit button present??? so i wanna say i DO remember that race.. i also have the replay.. so lemme know if its needed.. ..and damn that trans am looks great on track :lol:

sry for double post---->reason---> no edit button..

[ 7 posts ]