Offline fadeaway
Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:09 am Post 
Jenk wrote:
(thinking I am Jenck)

"It is I, LeClerc" :lol: O:)

Offline Inouva
Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:38 am Post 
Jenk wrote:
On a side note; it's nice to see my prediction that she wouldn't even acknowledge that she mistakenly accused me (thinking I am Jenck) of wrecking, let alone apologise.

Why are you still with that on your head?

If help in any way, Sorry, now let's keep rolling

Offline Jenk
Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:46 am Post 
Inouva wrote:
Why are you still with that on your head?

Try asking yourself that the next time you are about to rant on the sever for 10mins.

Offline Inouva
Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:51 am Post 
Jenk wrote:
Try asking yourself that the next time you are about to rant on the sever for 10mins.

I could do it, when son ramdon noob dont Ruin my race :angry:

Offline Tooth
Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:19 am Post 
Inouva wrote:
I could do it, when son ramdon noob dont Ruin my race

Rant IRL, like 90% people do. If someone ruined your race, it doesnt mean, you have to ruin others. Its called "for greater society" :)

Offline Litro
Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:05 pm Post 
Inouva is changed a bit now. Yesterday I saw accident of 2 LX4s in front(Ulmo and Inouva) Ulmo said Sorry and Inouva just ":) / OK" if i remeber correctly. Really nice progress, imho.
But on the other hand when Inouva come into server previously, there was "chatting of elite drivers"(not only Inouva, but about 3 more drivers) GT2 are crashers and so on. And Inouva just continued this : CTRA better, BAN GT2s.

Offline mtrein
Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 pm Post 
:fp:

Offline Tooth
Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:49 pm Post 
We cant bash her also. She's still in that learning pace, to get out of that rude self :) Thats to be expected, Litro. Some rant does stay :)

Offline Inouva
Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:47 pm Post 
Tooth wrote:
Rant IRL, like 90% people do. If someone ruined your race, it doesnt mean, you have to ruin others. Its called "for greater society" :)

Well, i'm not swearing, i'm not taking revenge, what else i can do?, at least i point to hin what he does wrong in a "Peacefull" way...

Litro wrote:
Inouva is changed a bit now. Yesterday I saw accident of 2 LX4s in front(Ulmo and Inouva) Ulmo said Sorry and Inouva just ":) / OK" if i remeber correctly. Really nice progress, imho.
But on the other hand when Inouva come into server previously, there was "chatting of elite drivers"(not only Inouva, but about 3 more drivers) GT2 are crashers and so on. And Inouva just continued this : CTRA better, BAN GT2s.

If the contact with cars is """""SOFTH""""" is ok, but when someon slap your car against a wall o against other car or they just push you oot and i got "damage" on the suspension then i gona rant about that.

And to add a bit more, i never say "CTRA better", that was the other guy kerokero or something like that was his name, i just add "BAN" gt2 with a laugh, and the other guy was agree with me and laugh too

I dont have much time each day to race and the time i enter to the server to have a bit of fum allways ( Or mostly of the times ) Someon ruin my race....

Why my thread's are so popular ?

Offline ACC
Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:47 pm Post 
Quote:
Why my thread's are so popular ?

take a sec to think about what distinguishes you from all the other guys on this forum O:)

Regarding soft and hard contact, don't forget that you have a lot more normal lag due to your (computers) physical distance to everyone else, so a lot of small, minor bumps that are normal in door to door racing result in heavy impacts on your side of the pond. You preferring the light LX4 adds problems here.

Ever thought about racing Rb4s or FXRs ? :wink:

Offline Inouva
Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:07 pm Post 
ACC wrote:
Regarding soft and hard contact, don't forget that you have a lot more normal lag due to your (computers) physical distance to everyone else, so a lot of small, minor bumps that are normal in door to door racing result in heavy impacts on your side of the pond. You preferring the light LX4 adds problems here.

WRONG!

Physics are local as the objects , the problem here is the latency..., but when i fight door to door i never have problems

[ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3