agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 posts ]
Offline Naren
Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:44 pm Post 
Mpr: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=340740
Lap: 1, min 2:11 in the replay.
Name: Troy
Description: He crashed me, he was full throttle, didn´t brake or tried to avoid the crash. I asked him about that and he said that I crashed him... :fp:

Offline Tooth
Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:09 pm Post 
Pity. Troy is normally a clean and fair racer, dont know what made him to do this.. :fp:

Offline Speedy J
Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:34 am Post 
Not so long ago we had a situation with Troy where he also revenge wrecked, although he failed at that attempt :fp:

So Troy knows that we don't tolerate this.

Offline Litro
Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:45 pm Post 
Yeah, asked why and he(or his teammate Eisbar) answered that he is adapting to this server traffic or something...

Offline Speedy J
Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:28 pm Post 
Well he'd better adapt any time soon then :roll:

Offline fadeaway
Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:08 am Post 
I raced him tonight and we had one edgy race with some mutual bumping.. Haven't noticed he's a crasher and i provoked him bigtime :lol:

Offline Litro
Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:12 pm Post 
Yes, fadeaway. He is damn fast monster, but then saw this...

Offline Xone
Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:54 am Post 
i hope he is bannd for ever :fp:

Offline Speedy J
Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:50 am Post 
Guess it's an example of hort fused racer. We discussed this in the former situation so he knows. Few weeks vacation seems logical.

No revenge wrecking on Cargame. Not even if you are a good driver under CR flagg.

Offline eXeYn
Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:32 pm Post 
I can completely understand Troy's frustration. The driving style is occasionaly terrible especially on South City. And not terrible in the way that these things can happen, it's a steady, always occuring shit with an amazing frequency. Now if I'm gonna report everything half the field will probably be on vacation. I'm more then ever on the decision copying this driving.

In my opinion way too long. This kind of accident happens often. It can be revenge but it can be the same reckless and not caring driving like many do.

Offline Naren
Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:09 am Post 
eXeYn wrote:
I can completely understand Troy's frustration. The driving style is occasionaly terrible especially on South City. And not terrible in the way that these things can happen, it's a steady, always occuring shit with an amazing frequency. Now if I'm gonna report everything half the field will probably be on vacation. I'm more then ever on the decision copying this driving.

In my opinion way too long. This kind of accident happens often. It can be revenge but it can be the same reckless and not caring driving like many do.

I can´t. He crashed me on purpose and didn´t recognise it, at least he can say sorry but.. for what? He haven´t brakes? :thumb_d:

I don´t know if normally he is a clean racer or what, but this time he was a crasher... if he say sorry perhaps I didn´t reported him :wink:

PD: Sorry for my bad English.

Offline Speedy J
Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:39 am Post 
eXeYn wrote:
In my opinion way too long. This kind of accident happens often.

A. It is not his first revenge wreck.
B. Normally revenging gives a ban between 60 to 90 days. Especially when it happens again. We have admins and a forum.
C. It was not an accident

And you know eXeYn, that wreccking is not the answer to frustration. Communication is.

Offline Tooth
Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:51 am Post 
Speedy J wrote:
that wreccking is not the answer to frustration. Communication is.

110% agreeing. Ramming doesnt get you nowhere.

[ 13 posts ]