agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
Offline gandlers
Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:28 am Post 
Replay: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=341137
name: Nils (NilsKristensen)
Time: 3:20 onwards
Description: Typical ignorant GT2 driver, tries to drive through me on a corner, despite holding wide as long as possible to give him room to pass on the inside. hits me twice sending me off course. Not a sign of an apology. Asked after the race if he had anything to say to me and still nothing

Offline mike259
Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:32 am Post 
I'm gona be an ahole but the answer to this report is a quote of yours
Quote:
Description: Typical ignorant GT2 driver

Offline sermilan
Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:20 pm Post 
And I'm going to be the one to ask not to generalize things again.
GT2 drivers are not typically ignorant, it's just some of them. If you have problems with someone specifically, deal that with him. Don't bring the whole group which he belongs to and insult them all. Why would you do that?

Offline gandlers
Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:10 pm Post 
Ok not all gt2 drivers, but using my last 3 reports as the source data:
out of the 3 reports what percantage are regarding a gt2 driver showing no regard for lower classes?
That would be 100%, 3 out of 3, every report. It's not the class of car I have the issue with it is ignorant & arrogant racers who assume that they are above reproach as they are driving gt2 vehicles. "Balls to the little guy, he shouldn't have been in my way"
Sorry if you are offended by the facts but while there are "racers" who behave like this then people will generalise

Offline mike259
Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:39 pm Post 
sermilan wrote:
Why would you do that?

Well I was generalising bcz of the amount of reports towards GT2 drivers not actually meaning to call all of them crashers bcz that's not true, incidents do happen, I did, u did, all of us did and what annoys me more is ppl complaining to much, also funnily enough I like small bumps, paint sharing stuff like that to make racing more interesting, I DON'T want F1 where dangerous overtaking gets penalised.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:24 am Post 
Lets centralize the discussion about this person here;
reports-f8/nilskristensen-t5216.html

[ 6 posts ]