agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
Offline kiyoshi
Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:27 pm Post 
Replay is here:

http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=341244

Nils has 5 'incidents' in this race. Each one of them harming, or finishing another drivers race. All of them avoidable by Nils. I know people have accidents, but he makes no attempt to apologise. This would lead me to assume that he doesn't give a flying f**k.

At the end of the race, he even checks his safety rating...& still no apologies.

I see that, after further incidents while Speedy was on the server, he has now promised to drive like a gentleman. Lets hope so, because all these incidents add up to a lot of frustration & annoyance for a lot of racers, and also help give the GT2 a bad name. I hope he can put that right.

Offline toXzico
Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:23 pm Post 
again him !!!!

Offline Speedy J
Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:41 pm Post 
Yeah well as said I had a talk with him. So he needs to get clean now. If not, he will not be able to drive GT2 for a while.

Offline Inouva
Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:32 pm Post 
Speed, they are 2 more thread reporting a bad driving skill and road rage driving from nills

why we should "wait"?, i say he need's to be punished ASAP, SF below 60% so he need to learn to be respectfull on the s1 server

I was rammed by hen several too..., should i take defensive measures next time he drive on gt2 and try to took me oob next time?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:10 am Post 
Inouva wrote:
why we should "wait"?, i say he need's to be punished ASAP, SF below 60% so he need to learn to be respectfull on the s1 server

Speedy J wrote:
If not, he will not be able to drive GT2 for a while.

Lets compromise this, if not he gets a 45 day ban. I watched this replay, numerous people asked him to drive properly. Zero response.

Don't like this attitude at all.

Other reports;
reports-f8/nils-t5212.html
reports-f8/nils-t5210.html

[ 5 posts ]