agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]
Offline Xone
Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:48 am Post 
mpr: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AET412BF
Name LRL Rudi (Rudi25)
lap: 4 (the chicane before start/finish in Aston)
description: he has no gas and rolling about the track and he do disturbed the other race traffic with his action.

bann for ever if u ask me :fp:

Offline Rolly
Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:01 am Post 
No.... we don't ban for ever Xone. Let the admins decide.

Offline Speedy J
Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:16 am Post 
I would go even further: Xone would be the last person to place reports here about other racers O:)

Offline gandlers
Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:40 am Post 
Whats worse xone?
to be a bit of an idiot and not spectating when you run out of fuel, or to INTENTIONALLY ram and crash a racer when you have a childish tantrum when you think he should have dived out of you way?

I'll give you a clue, being an idiot generally isn't an offence worthy of a ban.

Then there is the question of why you can't follow the instruction clearly outlined in this thread:
reports-f8/how-to-post-a-report-read-this-first-t19.html

If anything Rudi needs a "talking to" of how to conduct himself on a server with other racers. There was an incident with him rejoining the track (BL1 or B11) a couple of days ago. Simply rejoined after a spin on the last bend of blackwood right into my path as i was sided by side with ombit (or was it rolly). no apology and failed to respond when we asked him what he was playing at.

Certainly not worthy of a ban

Offline Xone
Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:40 am Post 
maybe i do revange wracks but i dont disturbed massiv the race traffic as it does rudi!! O:)

Offline Speedy J
Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:20 am Post 
Well Rudi has the attention and is trying out how far he can go at the moment. He is not far from a few weeks vacation.

For Xone: you have been warned 1.000 times by now and even had some short term bans. They don't seem to help. For your case: see the topic about you wrecking (again).

Offline Rolly
Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:20 am Post 
"Maybe I do revenge wreck" is not what I want to hear Xone. :thumb_d:

Offline Inouva
Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:00 pm Post 
Xone wrote:
maybe i do revange wracks but i dont disturbed massiv the race traffic as it does rudi!!

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

[ 8 posts ]