agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 posts ]
Offline jjjeeefff
Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:10 pm Post 
-reason: Does PIT manouvre for no reason at all...
-name: Dr.worst (Kevin Horst)
-replay: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=344059
-crash happen at around 0.30 minutes

grtz Jeffrey

Offline gandlers
Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:25 am Post 
Yeah, that was a deliberate PIT manouevre :nono:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:44 pm Post 
Hhmm... Sad again...

Doing a deliberate 30 day ban here.

Offline DrWorst
Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:55 pm Post 
I want to report Jeffrey then because of the race before but dont have the replay
Was an unfair move like mine

Offline sermilan
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:15 pm Post 
DrWorst wrote:
I want to report Jeffrey then because of the race before but dont have the replay
Was an unfair move like mine

You should've done that instead of wrecking him back in the next race. Unfortunately, revenge wrecking is considered probably the worst possible act on the server :(

Offline gandlers
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:17 pm Post 
Looks like you have learnt the hard way that 2 wrongs don't make a right :no: :roflol:

No matter what the other racer has or hasn't done in the previous race, or 10 seconds earlier, THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO REVENGE WRECK.
If someone crashes you, don't take matters into your own hands (like you did, if he did crash you at all!). Rise above it, report them and let the admins deal with it.

Hopefully you have learnt your lesson :thumb:

If jjjeeefff did crash you in the previous race it should be in this replay www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=344058
I'm working on site at the moment so I can't watch it, not sure what to expect when I can watch it later :woop:

Offline gandlers
Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:54 pm Post 
What a surprise, in the previous race he was nowhere near you for the entire race after out braking you into turn 1.
Any more untrue stories you want to tell to (try to) justify your behaviour? :no:

Offline jjjeeefff
Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:49 pm Post 
Btw gandlers, its the wrong replay... i think Dr.Worst means another one :honger: (Sadly i think its gone, not anymore downloadable, maybe admins can help find it..., i cant find it so...)

on topic: I didnt crash you in that chicane Dr.worst, we collided, we were side by side so its both our fault... because there isnt enough space for two speeding cars, end of story. Afterworths you were probably pissed off and decided to wreck me...

Offline gandlers
Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:38 pm Post 
oh it may still be there, if you know how to find it :thumb:
was it the same track? the race prior to the replay I posted?

http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=344057

There is contact into the chicane, but for some reason the replay stops shortly after the incident. Maybe the race was restarted by an admin?
Hardly an excuse to revenge wreck if this is his "excuse" and the reason he wants to report you.

Offline eXeYn
Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 pm Post 
What concerns me most is the hairpin afterwards. Sheer luck that jjjeeefff made it through without contact.

Offline jjjeeefff
Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:35 pm Post 
This is the right replay indeed, after this race was stopped cause of immense amount of people crashing, speedy restarted the race, and in the restarted race dr worst wrecked me.

>> true, i was very lucky there exeyn (hit the brakes too late...) But didnt hit anyone :devil:

[ 11 posts ]