agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 26 posts ]
Offline MorX
Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:20 pm Post 
I got a 2 day ban +rating decrease, probably for careless driving according to theese 3 replays

1) http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=343546 (following michelle on last lap, who spectated just on the slight bump, a few cm before the finish line)
2) http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=343547
3) http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=343548

The admin probably forgot to make the post in here, and announce it, or even tell me the reason he decided that before sending me out. Nevermind....!

My 2nd penalty in this server was for careless overtake while braking sending one out.

What does THAT player deserve?

[SO4] South City Track
Player: [Cro]qED -(id: undertakerOD)
Replay: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=343763
Lap: 2 (time: 4:09)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:04 pm Post 
Nothing.

If you had left some room then there was no problem at all. Easily being done with a RB4. It was no hotlap either.

MorX wrote:
The admin probably forgot to make the post in here, and announce it, or even tell me the reason he decided that before sending me out. Nevermind....!

No clue either, didn't hear of it (yet)

But I noticed quite a lot of complains from different people on your address. But, you obviously are normally a model racer.

Offline MorX
Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:01 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
But I noticed quite a lot of complains from different people on your address. But, you obviously are normally a model racer.

Different people on my address? What do you mean with that? (Neighbors???:P)

As for that accident i wasn't on blue flag rule to let him pass, neither i could make more space because that high speed curve would kick me on the pit stop entry, according to that RB4 setup i was driving.
I know i could make some space, but not in that situation, he could pass on straight a few meters later, driving a fast car...

Except blue flag, the one that overtakes needs to watch out too and do it when it's safe. His option was to squeeze through the wall and me, sending me out???? I can do that too?
Come on dav!! :/

Offline eXeYn
Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:24 pm Post 
Come on MarX!! You couldn't drive slightly more to the left? Come on MarX!! You wouldn't even have lost much if anything. This is not meant as a justification for qED's actions!! Despite you driving sometimes weird with the car I bet it wasn't an issue of a bad car setup.

Why this outcry for a penalty? He said sorry and stopped his car. You wanna punish everyone? Then go and punish half the field for not saying sorry when they mess up. lolololololololololololol. LFS is going to be empty.

Offline MorX
Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:01 pm Post 
Hey !! I have nothing to do with Karl Marx ... I'm MorX .... with "omikron" :P

Offline eXeYn
Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:21 pm Post 
Sorry for misspelling your name. In game it looked like an "a" so I never really checked it afterwards
Dunno if you have nothing to do with Karl Marx. But maybe you have since you brought up the name :lol:

Offline MorX
Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:27 pm Post 
eXeYn wrote:
Dunno if you have nothing to do with Karl Marx. But maybe you have since you brought up the name :lol:

You did !!!! :lol:

Offline eXeYn
Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:36 pm Post 
Hope the incident with qeD is somehow solved for you after a few hours of rest :)

So when you're allowed to drive again, begin to drive as nice as possible. Even more than normal O:)

OT:

Just the Marx, you filled in the Karl 8)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:23 am Post 
MorX wrote:
Different people on my address? What do you mean with that? (Neighbors???:P)

Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmm...

Maybe it's a Dutch something which doesn't actually exist in English.. I'm not sure now :lol:

On your address... The president addresses the nation? Eehh... OK.. *confused*

Rolly, Obmit, someone from UK... Say something smart :[

Offline xzu
Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:47 am Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
Rolly, Obmit, someone from UK... Say something smart :[

In this instance, address = The way you address people....Attitude, to some degree...? is that what you mean Dave? :huh:

Offline MorX
Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:15 am Post 
Dave really fcked it up !! :D

Yes i think the expression "addressing people" has to do with analyzing their behaviour or something like that... anyway...

The way he said that i thought, wtf, driving ticket will come to my house along with the bans?? haha

Can you explain the "model racer" too ?? Im a bit confused, how it turned out to be a knowledge refreshing topic, but that's cool :D

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:21 am Post 
Normal people should be asleep by now. Then you can also handle these personal affairs much better during the day.

Thats hint one O:)

Offline MorX
Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:32 am Post 
This week im working night.

Offline Speedy J
Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am Post 
In a travel agency?

Offline MorX
Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am Post 
It's a bit illegal, but im working another job too.
You know how shitty, things are here!

Offline Speedy J
Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:47 pm Post 
Shitty??? You guys got gyros :thumb:

Offline MorX
Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:30 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
Shitty??? You guys got gyros :thumb:

Gyros starts from 2,60euros :honger: (including 23% Vat) - Meat, pita, ketchup, mustard ONLY !

Pretty expensive for a bunch of 2 minutes chewing :[

Offline eXeYn
Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 pm Post 
I dunno how large the portion is but I get Gyros, Pita, Tzatziki, Slaw and Onions for 3,80€.

Offline MorX
Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:55 pm Post 
im hungry again god damm !!! :lol:

Let's talk about MotoGP better .... :devil:

Offline mike259
Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:01 am Post 
Hey Morx, I'm going to explain now why I banned you because I had to leave early in the morning and I didn't have time, sorry for that. That night on AS7 you had complains on chat of reckless driving and first crash I saw was the blue flag one on the FXO which cold be avoided but never mind, no biggie, after the race I wanted some explanation and you respond with sewering and explaining to me what crashing is to which I responded nicely understanding blue flag with novice drivers, after that I saw what you did to Michelle and remembered a report with u on the forum after which was no action taken. The start of the next race I followed you and at the start in the 2'nd corner you used the plow-threw technique and after a few corners you went out and entering without looking thus crashing sermilan after which I thought its enough and I gave you a 2 day ban.

Offline MorX
Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:39 am Post 
When i lost control and re-entered the track, i could do nothing more than this, it was actually pretty close to keep my car again in track, rather than going again outside on the grass, when Sermillan came and hit me outside. Nothing, I or sermilan could do about that.

I was only following michelle on the previous race, but DIDNT CRASH HIM !!!
I only touched the bumper right 5 meteres before the finish line and he spectated crying about that .... jesus!

As for the collision with that FXO, i had plenty of space to do a "surgery" overtake but he closed his raceline on the curb right when i was through...

Offline sermilan
Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:47 am Post 
mike259 wrote:
...I gave you a 2 day ban.

And I thank you for that :respect:

Morx, unfortunately you are a kind of person that would not change mind by listening and communicating with people, but by being punished and I say - "unfortunately".

Opening a thread named "My last topic in here" and acting like YOU are the victim here is both pathetic and disrespectful to other drivers that you offended. I really hope that you are very young and that there is time for you to learn things in less painful way and eventually change your perspective.

All we want is a little consideration, that's all.

Offline mtrein
Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:28 am Post 
I'm almost posting a report about Morx here... I'm inclined not to, though

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:16 am Post 
(f)

Offline mtrein
Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:03 am Post 
powerpuff

Offline Dave
Site Admin