agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 posts ]
Offline eXeYn
Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:43 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=346102

08:20
He intentionally steers to the left to send me off.

It all started at 7:45. I chose to not brake much because too many GT2 cars were coming. Wanted to leave the left side open but I barely left enough room. My fault. But still Viggen crashed into me. No sorry. But it's not why I'm mad.
Due to the crash Owermax crashed into me. I assume that's why he decided to send me off afterwards. And that's the reason why I may consider sending him off as well.

Offline gandlers
Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:21 pm Post 
Yeah, can't dispute that.
That looks pretty deliberate to me.

You should be mad a Viggen though, he could and should have slowed and waited for you to clear the chicane, you were there before him after all. And he definitely owes u a sorry for that ramming

Offline mike259
Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:40 pm Post 
After watching the whole replay and in slowmo at the contact bits the first crash in the chicane when you ware the wrong way cold not be avoided by overmax his view was blcked by oneeye but when viggen bumped you ware on that race line but that is not an excuse because that first apex on the left can be cut more (harder with the FZ and XR), but u say that what overmax did after that annoys you, you say he crashed you but he swiped more crash which he kinda did all race so for very aggressive driving 20% rate off so he can see how it is when GT2 catches you.

Offline eXeYn
Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:18 pm Post 
I'm mad and angry because of the obviously deliberate steer to the left on a wide straight which causes me to report him. Our first crash was very unlucky. I believe that even if he had slowed down due to yellow flag it was inevitable.
I'm also not very happy about Viggen but it's one of those things which sadly can happen. It bugs me of course but I have no fun reporting everything each and every day. And I had great races with Viggen in the past therefore I don't want him to get any trouble for it at all.

Offline mike259
Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:27 am Post 
Yeah I understand but I don't think it's enough for a ban for Owermax, with 736 ex you would expect more and about Viggen he is quick and experienced but the battle at the front was hot but :roll:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:21 pm Post 
Understand the frustration but this still was very unnecessary. Send him a week on vacation (together with a safety drop of course).

Offline Speedy J
Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:39 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
him

Who?

Oh yeah and send Mikey a couple of dots while you are @ it :[

Offline mike259
Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:08 pm Post 
hey I was just being nice and my pov but Dave decides in the end.

Offline Speedy J
Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:14 pm Post 
(f) I was just kidding about the longest sentence in forum history :wink:

Offline Nicce
Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:44 pm Post 
mike259 wrote:
with 736 ex you would expect more and about Viggen he is quick and experienced but the battle at the front was hot but

what track was it really ??
(didnt look on the replay yet so.. but i know last night was some fights on most tracks.)

Offline mike259
Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:50 pm Post 
it was on AS3 last corner, the chicanes

[ 11 posts ]