agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 posts ]
Offline BlueEyedDevil
Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:48 pm Post 
i dont know how to get the replay here

but 6th TehPaws3D revenge crashed me in lap 6 on oval! before that i hit him gause braking wiht a oval set doenst work that well wiht full trottle in a corner

[KY1] Kyoto Ring

5 / 8

26 Oct 02:35

Offline BlueEyedDevil
Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:55 pm Post 
btw its me Michelle ;)

Offline eXeYn
Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:06 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=346202

You look silly spamming your "blue flag" keybind.

Offline jjjeeefff
Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:25 pm Post 
ah jij bent roze michel :devil:

Offline BlueEyedDevil
Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:29 pm Post 
bijna goed Edje maar het is Michelle :)

Offline BMW-gek
Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:33 pm Post 
What I see is that 6th TehPaws3D sliding to the outside of the corner. Steering wheel is turned to the left. This is not revenge wrecking.

The blue flag rules are not that difficult. Only in this case I suggest if you have room move over to the right side on KY1 and let the faster car pass on the inside. Is the most easiest way to deal with blue flag.

What happened in lap 6 was easy to avoid Michelle. Even I could see that the car was holding line and was racing against a other car. It was just a silly accident, no big issue.

So, you gonna eat you're shoe now? :devil:

Offline BlueEyedDevil
Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:37 pm Post 
:no:

Offline Nicce
Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:29 pm Post 
BMW-gek wrote:
move over to the right side on KY1 and let the faster car pass on the inside. Is the most easiest way to deal with blue flag.

or pick the inside line and DONT MOVE upwards the wall when u get a slower car infront. i do that.. works for me everytime.

O:)

Offline TehPaws3D
Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:44 pm Post 
Hey guys, Firstly, Just registered my account here (kinda a bad way to say hello, no?)

First, Michelle, I don't know why I'm a crasher in the first place (Look at lap 8, You plowed me and didn't even hit the brakes/Sorry, And crashed derohk.) Which caused me to bang the wall, Okay, So I'm driving along and you come by, Okay, Instinctively from GT2 drivers that will flip and duck anywhere in the track (Plus my inexperience with LFR) I went into the corner a tad bit hard, So you'd pass on the straight, I started slipping backwards and upwards in the track, My first reaction was to lessen the grip on the wheel, Since I was turning it pretty deep into the corner, I didn't want to let off the gas to spin around and or mess up my lap time, Braking was a solution but I was thinking at that speed (With the current brake bias) it wouldn't be a good idea to stop (Since my setup is made for dragging/dogging brakes),In the end, I slammed into your side on accident, Even if the admins don't see what I did, I for sure think you should have hit the brakes and just went to the inside of me, Instead of trying to do some Indiana Jones style pass to a car that was sliding upwards (From damage and from tires).

Also, What were you spamming your blue flag sign for like a idiot? It's not like at 120 and faster I can get out of your way (referring to lap 8 ) Plus two cars were battling in a corner, Why did you not even try to hit the brakes/any evasive maneuver, Instead slamming the rear of my car like a jack :x . By the way, Most people in LFS use Le-mans/mutliclass style blueflags (Unlike you see in F1 where the lapped car has to give way) But the faster car must find a way AROUND the lapped car (This is why LFS should have a white flag for the lapping car) Even if that means waiting for the straights after a series of turns, No respectable driver is going to slow down or give up the "line" in a series of tight turns or in a corner, Thus, The blue flag in reality means nothing to the car getting lapped. This is a forum post made in LFS (Another clown driving a car to fast for him, Wrecking slower cars (One even including me.)) http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=76620 Maybe you should read what the other people say about blue flags. too.

Offline BMW-gek
Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:35 am Post 
Nicce wrote:
or pick the inside line and DONT MOVE upwards the wall when u get a slower car infront. i do that.. works for me everytime.

In the replay 6th TehPaws3D hold the inside line with a car next to her on the outside. In this case it was wise to wait. This happened in the last corner of KY1, so you take the risk of ending up in the wall if you choose the outside with a FZ2. :wink:

Your solution is the most safe action, only don't push your luck. Both racers are responsible for a safe overtake in a blue flag situation.

Offline Nicce
Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:40 pm Post 
i guess i wrote my sentence a bit wrong tho: When i drive a slower class > xfg mostly bcause its cool and reminds me of Demo´racing/times. i hold my inside line and the fast guy "this case: a GT2 maniac" has to go around me = i hold my line when i have it and the rest is up to him/her. imo this is the best bcause if I/u move fast when u get hit by a "blueflag" the GT2 driver has to more or less take a guess what to do and where to pass cleanly imo.. If u hold the line > well the GT2 driver will more likley know what to do and can trust u dont move out/in/slam the brakes etc etc.. ;)

the Ky1-r is not so easy middturn.. the car most likley wanna go out the apex and upwards if u run a slower class than not run slicks. so imo there u go inside "if u know u can hold the innerline and not go upwards the wall on exit > more straight line out of the corner tho" or hold a middle line and let the barging GT´s take the whole inside. infact.. middle line is sometimes faster for TBO than inside : try and see the differents on speed.

ps: this middle line is best used in LAST TURN @ ky1. :=)

sry for long post etc guys.

[ 11 posts ]