agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 14 posts ]
Offline mtrein
Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:17 pm Post 
I usually don't like writing reports, but this one I'll do with pleasure.

mpr: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=346388
name: TEM K.Raudsepp
LFS licence: TypeRacing
description: Punts me in the back at 1:43, sending me on the grass and thus ruining my race. Doesn't apologize, and when I ask about it, is plain arrogant, smiling and even calling me a fag. He says I was the one supposed to save myself from the crash because I was driving an FXR (absurd) then proceeds to saying that I was slower than him (as if that would make it ok to simply barge me). Also tells me not to cry, calls me kid. The dialog after the crash is there in the replay for all to see.

Time to check:
1:43 onwards.

If he had apologized or came to his senses I would not write a report, but his attitude is terrible. Very few times have I been more pissed off after talking to the person who crashed me out than straight after the crash itself.

I really hope something is done about it.

Offline Speedy J
Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:36 pm Post 
Well he did not call you a fag, he asked if u are.

For the rest your anger is understandable. I don't understand the arrogance he put in here, I am not used to that coming from him. Crashing you out, smiling about it, stating that it is allowed because he is faster than you :no:

Anyway he can race somewhere else this weekend and his safety will need an improvement to drive GT2 again.

Offline mtrein
Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:44 pm Post 
Good enough for me, although I doubt his attitude will change.

Offline Speedy J
Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:45 pm Post 
Time will learn about that.

Offline TypeRacing
Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:12 pm Post 
mtrein wrote:
then proceeds to saying that I was slower than him (as if that would make it ok to simply barge me).

It's simply your imagination. I said it becose that touch wasen't intentional and probably I would pass him soon.

Aslo mtrein's mannouver in the beginning of the 2nd sector wasen't right, he didn't left me enough room, I had to lift otherwise we would have a crash there.

All of this is simply a joke imo, sorry...

E: no, I'm calling this report and whining by mtrein as joke and being sorry for calling it like that.

Offline Speedy J
Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:23 pm Post 
You puh him off track, the least thing you can do then is say sorry and if possible give position back to him.

Instead you choose to piss him off even more and I think that you know very well that is exactly what would happen....

Furthermore I was in the same race and by now you should know we don't accept things like this...

TypeRacing wrote:
All of this is simply a joke imo, sorry...

Oh well I missed the funny part then I am afraid :(

Offline mtrein
Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:53 pm Post 
At least he did apologize, and that is good enough for me. His ban can be lifted and I hope he leaves his arrogance next time and is more humble.

Case closed for me.

Offline Jenk
Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:18 pm Post 
He didn't apologise to you mtrein, he is sarcastically apologising for his ban "being a joke".

Unless of course you mean he has spoken to you outside of this thread. :)

Offline Speedy J
Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:14 pm Post 
I think TypeRacing means he wa making a joke and he is sorry for what happened. I will lift the ban.

Offline mtrein
Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:08 pm Post 
Yes, lift the ban. Raudsepp, see you on the track.

gg

Offline Jenk
Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:17 am Post 
TypeRacing's edit says it all..

Offline Speedy J
Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:12 am Post 
Yeah Jenk, you are right :nah:

Damn this optimistic side of me...

Offline Obmit
Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:05 am Post 
There is nothing wrong with having an optimistic side Joep,,, but it seems like it was misplaced this time :(

Offline mtrein
Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:35 pm Post 
Speedy, your call.

[ 14 posts ]