name: Pablete!(harrased)
lap: 3:44
description: Pushed me aut.

Offline eXeYn
Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:16 pm Post 
This is the link
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=347044

Wanna also throw in 4:30

Looks like he has a sever problem overtaking slower cars.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:30 pm Post 
7 day ban, to start with.

But I'll doubt that he understands why.

Short description; Pablete, if you drive GTR you don't automatically 'own' the track. Especially NOT when you are midjoining to try to get around a false start penalty. And when -you- crash other cars and respond with WTF?! instead of a deep sorry, nah, thats not that good.

Offline mtrein
Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:49 am Post 
hm, saw this coming a while ago. :no:

Offline harrased
Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:41 pm Post 
7 days for that????....:S i've got wreckered WORST by other guys....I think 7 is too much. i only play on week end, but if u are happy nl2dav well, ok.

i watched replay and is true...i rejoin, but im LEGAL at the race, he is on the same lap than me and he lost control. thats why i touched him out....im tryed to brake but i can't...what more can i do ???

the crashing...is ok, maybe m8 mystake...but the "wtf" is becouse of wrong button (F5 = sorry....F6 = wtf...) anyway.

also, if u continue watchong the race... i respect all the guys.

u really could reconsider this...give a ban i u want...but not 7 please. 2 days its ok.

7 days ban is for wreckering to all, drive badly under blueflags...

regards

ps: i doubt u can understand this, but the false start penalty was becouse i got laggy. so while i was waiting for restaring the race , i was driving, but the new race was already loaded and i never knew this. as result -> shift up on lag = false starting.

Offline eXeYn
Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:11 pm Post 
K. Harvey wasn't out of control. Just because he was oversteering slightly doesn't mean his car is out of control or even close to it. You would have touched him regardless of the car's condition.
harrased wrote:
the crashing...is ok, maybe m8 mystake...but the "wtf" is becouse of wrong button (F5 = sorry....F6 = wtf...) anyway.

You well knew what button you were pressing. First the Horn. Then twice the WTF button and then saying "......". And you also couldn't find the Sorry key for HeMi?
What a lame excuse. Liar.

How would a 2 day ban hurt you if you only play on the weekend? The ban should rather be 7 weeks to hurt you.

But the worst of all, you're not even admitting you screwed it all up. Instead you give stupid lame excuses. Gonna quote mtrein:
mtrein wrote:
hm, saw this coming a while ago. :no:

You're well known amongst the regular cargame drivers as a bad driver.

Offline harrased
Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:01 pm Post 
uuuffff...i feel soooo hurt! ajajajajaja!

Offline eXeYn
Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:05 pm Post 
I'm so sorry for your pain. It literally tears my heart apart. It's never easy to see a small boy crying.

Offline BMW-gek
Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:51 pm Post 
Thanks for your input eXeYn, let NL2dav sort it out with him. Don't waste you're time :thumb:

Offline BMW-gek
Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:07 pm Post 
harrased wrote:
also, if u continue watchong the race... i respect all the guys

You did not!!!! On 7.00 you just smashed Joe out of you're way. You approached in the long right-hander and smashed him out the way. Thats not fair racing :thumb_d:
Anyway, NL2dav is gonna sort it out with you.

Offline mtrein
Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:34 pm Post 
7 days is really lucky if you ask me. You should be getting a longer ban, especially if you keep up your attitude:

harrased wrote:
uuuffff...i feel soooo hurt! ajajajajaja!

:thumb_d:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 am Post 
eXeYn wrote:
You well knew what button you were pressing. First the Horn. Then twice the WTF button and then saying "......". And you also couldn't find the Sorry key for HeMi?
What a lame excuse. Liar.

How would a 2 day ban hurt you if you only play on the weekend?

My thoughts exactly.

Your reply isn't actually helping Pablete. It makes matters worse.

harrased wrote:
but if u are happy nl2dav well

No I am not happy. You try to find all sorts of excuses and we all know that there aren't any.

You either stop crashing and make touches and stop 'wtf'ing' or I have to start increasing days when more reports show up.

Offline harrased
Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:15 pm Post 
it ok nl2dav. i only have to say that the deal here is with u, me and the reporter (hemi). or other admin. i dont even know the other guys and can not understand why they post just for write some words. dont waste time guys, keep driving ;)

but anyway, dont wanna fight with others, i drive for fun, pass a good time...and not for reporting to others or have problems.

sorry again, and see u on the road.

regards

[ 13 posts ]