agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
Offline harrased
Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:09 pm Post 
mpr: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=348097
name: WarLabARoN (Wretched )
laps: 1 (1min:25:10) and 2 (0:38sec)

description:

lap1-> the driver blocking while im at side. i press horn to give advice but he did not care about...finally i had to brake and try to not touch grass

lap2-> same guy, he wents out and when he re-enter i was coming too. so, he hit the gas instead of breaking or give way. finally i drive by inside of him and the guy lose control...and crash me.

he never said sorry or something....only when i ask for one reason ¬¬

i dont like to report, it is my first time indeed. but this guy was driving unsafe on the previous races....and think guys like this, who think are driving alone on track, should be warning and/or banned

thank you

regards

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:28 am Post 
My dear Pablete, you drive in the same class, same car, same UFBaby.

harrased wrote:
finally i drive by inside of him and the guy lose control...and crash me.

I doubt he looses control, just new to racing. You can see that in every corner and he is using his hazard lights to indicate that as well.

If you got crashed of the track by him after overtaking then I would have removed him from the server for a couple of days but overtaking a newbie in the same car, at the worst possible spot of Westhill, isn't exactly pro racing. If you took the momentum in the very same chicane you could easily overtake him on the straight maybe even with help of a little drafting.

harrased wrote:
who think are driving alone on track, should be warning and/or banned

:huh:

You are using my words from your own report and penalty now? :D

He is not driving alone, he is racing with you :wink:

Offline mtrein
Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:36 am Post 
:roll:

Offline harrased
Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:55 pm Post 
i think i got banned for a similar thing...so i really dont understand what is good reason for reporting for you. Just i think im driving clean and he is not. I dont care if he is new or not. The point is : too many times of bad driving or sort of that, should be reported. You are the admin here and i am user on the server. So when i get mad becouse of other guys drivig badly i hope u can help and do something.

Im reacing, the server is for that. Racing is not avoiding wreckers or crashers constantly

Thank you

Regards

Offline mtrein
Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:14 pm Post 
Pablette, your intentions are excellent, but you miss to see the main point here. That is a pity, and I believe there is not much that Dave can do about that. :wink:

[ 5 posts ]