agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 19 posts ]
Offline sermilan
Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:34 am Post 
Well I was just reviewing my saved mprs for what I thought was a bit awkward and to my greatest surprise :o found that such an experienced guy who drives for one of the top teams has actually done this. :nono:

1st lap, last sector, just watch it from his point of view
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=333842

Offline Speedy J
Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:27 am Post 
Good team or not, he can consider himself lucky his revenge wreck attempt did not work. I can understand he is sad that he couldn't pass you after chicane but the reaction is, well, not Inex-worthy I should say.

Will tell him to behave next time he connects. Which surely he will not like me to :D

As said before, it's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Offline sermilan
Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:38 am Post 
At the beginning I was just surprised .... but now I am really pissed he tried that. Will pass him my "regards" too next time I see him on server. :angry:

Offline monokult
Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:26 am Post 
I have similar experiences with Inex P.Ellis
:roll:
i also have replays ;)

Offline sermilan
Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:42 am Post 
Post them, don't hesitate. At least we'll know what to expect from certain guys next time and avoid being shocked and surprised as I was.
Here's the youtube:

Link

Offline gandlers
Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:22 am Post 
isaac price, what a loser. deserves a lengthy ban for that.

Offline sermilan
Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:25 am Post 
Well, according to LFSW, he is just 17 yo (which should partially explain his behavior). Does anybody know if he really is 17?

Offline Skagen
Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:00 pm Post 
I might be making enemies now, but in my experience, many of these IneX drivers are unfair racers. :nothanks:

Offline Litro
Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:10 pm Post 
Oh dear...At least he failed to revenge. :lol: But it's not nice, anyway.
P.S. Watched replay and saw that he like rally with FZ2. After sermilan, pited and accident from grass with meh.Mikko. :roll:

Offline Speedy J
Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:54 pm Post 
Skagen wrote:
I might be making enemies now

Don't be afraid of that. It is always okay to express your opinion (f)

Offline monokult
Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:23 pm Post 
Skagen wrote:
I might be making enemies now, but in my experience, many of these IneX drivers are unfair racers. :nothanks:

+1

ineX P.Ellis crash me then no insight and endless discus
in next race he wrecked me again ... never a sorry :duh:

Offline isaacprice
Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:05 am Post 
hi.

I'd like to say sorry for what I did there, I was obviously just in a bad mood, that incident u can see in the replay(at the time, I believed he was at fault for it) and something that happened earlier, made me think he was just an arse who was just pushing me off the road, and I got fed up and reacted the wrong way. I hope that I don't get banned from your servers and that it doesn't create a lasting impression of me to you, I know my reputation isn't the best but I enjoy racing with my friends on cargame and hope that a stupid thing like that wont affect anything :|

and with the second thing, Mikko's a friend of mine and im sure he'll say he doesn't have any problems with it, I said sorry to him on msn and in any case he got no damage and I crashed not him.

Offline sermilan
Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 am Post 
How old are you?

Offline Speedy J
Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:48 am Post 
17 if LFSworld is a reliable source (f)

Offline isaacprice
Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:10 am Post 
17 yeah

Offline sermilan
Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:50 am Post 
I had many, many colorful words prepared for you, as what you tried to do there was as mean as a knife in the back without any warning...
But the possibility that you could be only 17 (which you confirmed) changed it a bit... lack of experience in judgment more than clear will. I hope you understand how many negative feelings you provoked with that and I hope you'll learn from this, just a little bit at least.

It's alway better to wait for the race to finish and then to argue with the guy you think did wrong. But it takes patience...

As far as I am concerned, I don't have the problem with you anymore, as you apologized and explained why you tried to do that.

Offline Speedy J
Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:33 am Post 
^^
Well spoken. Got nothing to add to that. So: banning :no: , warning :yes:
Peace up.

Offline Tooth
Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:44 pm Post 
Isaac, a little tip for you.

Since I'm the youngest of CG team (17 aswell), I normally just shift + s, when feel that "comprage" is building up. When someone takes you out, ceep a clear head, trust me, he wont stay on the track long enough, and from experience nor from our servers! So, by doing it, your provoking it to happen more and more to you and ineX teammates. I've had MANY races with you (Sadly have lost all battles, you guys are just TOO fast :fp: ) and I was really surprised to see something like this. But as i've sayd before : Everyone deserves a second chance - Your no different. Hope to see you on tarmac soon! :kwijl: :respect:

T.Lomp

Offline mtrein
Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:25 pm Post 
Well said, Lomp.

It is good to see that Isaac has shown maturity realising he was wrong and apologizing. Nice to see things resolved like this, I'm sure an incident such as this one won't be coming from Isaac anymore :thumb:

And yes, patience comes a lot easier with age. :wink:

[ 19 posts ]