agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]
Offline [TDRT]K.Harvey
Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:21 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=342427

Lap 1, sector 3, around 2min.time , Nils (nilskristensen) ,waits for me me and spins me around. This has been going on for about a week ... everytime he sees me he tries to crash me, first time he ever suceeded. I tried to talk to him a few times but I never get a response, thought he would get tired of it but he doesn't. Just after that he crashes with silent at start/finish line.

Offline gandlers
Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:20 pm Post 
It certainly looks like he deliberately turned into you as he got alongside, executing a pit manoeuvre.

This is the 4th report about Nils in the last 2 or 3 weeks

hmmm

Offline FW-05
Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:44 pm Post 
everytime he sees me he tries to crash me

:o If its true, that guy is not sustainable! :nono:
The MPR makes me sick - after the incident, he seems to be paralyzed, doesn't know where to go, driving at low speeds and finally crashing into the FZ50 from Silent...

Offline Rolly
Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:24 pm Post 
First of all I want to confirm that Harvey spoke to me yesterday about Nils and his behaviour towards him. He has been having problems with Nils tapping him during racing on saturday which he said stems from a problem during the week on Westwood. (I noted Harveys valid complaint)
I cannot remember the last time I saw Harvey complain but I think on this occasion he has a valid point.
I am not impressed with Nils driving standards and the replay shows a deliberate swerve into Harvey and also caused Silent to crash aswell.
I have raced Harvey many times and he is a good clean driver who usually doesn't say much nevermind complain.

Nils on the other hand is a driver who's name crops up to often for all the wrong reasons.

Again I will not comment on what punishment----- that is upto admins.

You need to change your attitude Nils as its not welcome on this server. How many times have you been told - to many........

Offline Speedy J
Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:27 pm Post 
Well he had his warnings. And probation. And warnings. And safety drops.

So now it is a few weeks vacation. Sad but true.

PS ban text message: Don't f*uck with The Harvey

Offline [TDRT]K.Harvey
Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:40 pm Post 
Well in over a year it's my first complaint on the report section, I'm easy to forgive but this was just a recurring problem.

Offline Rolly
Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:19 pm Post 
i also propose Harvey drags a ships anchor behind him... slow him down abit O:)

Offline [TDRT]K.Harvey
Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:16 pm Post 
Rolly wrote:
i also propose Harvey drags a ships anchor behind him... slow him down abit O:)

It's racing so you just have to go faster, not slow me down ;)

Offline gandlers
Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:52 pm Post 
i propose that whatever car he chooses he end up in the uf1000, now that would be really humiliating to be beating in teh fx2 with harvey in the uf1 :roflol:

[ 9 posts ]