agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Offline pmw
Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:39 pm Post 
OK boys, I've been played for awhile again in cargame, and i'm really pissed off now due one player.

This guy ALWAYS crashes to everyone, he is pretty good driver, but if something little happens to him, he get's really mad and ruin everything.

Anway, check this out: http://kk4.fi/u/3kierroksenalussatullaanTUHMA.mpr

3:48 - 4:30, player Silent.

And btw, now when you guys have GTR-server, how about removing GTR-cars from S2?

There are always like, 1-3 GTR-cars in S2-server with 32 other cars. They are messing up everything. Like, 50% of crashes are made by GTR-cars with too fast overtakes. They don't respect anything. I just played south city for 5 races. In every race, me and two of my friends got always crashed by GTR cars, this happens in every track, everytime when there are GTR cars playing. It sucks.

Anyway, thanks.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:11 pm Post 
Revenge wrecking because of that mild touch? Idiotic.

Ban of a month.

pmw wrote:
And btw, now when you guys have GTR-server, how about removing GTR-cars from S2?

GTR server has been there for ages (GTR+OW actually). I already removed GT1 completely and disabled GT2 usage during very busy time.

Don't push your luck, before you know it you have a bad name. (Where the hell is Inouva?)

Whats next anyway after that? XFR/UFR?

With big grids you will have crashes even if it are all UF1's.

pmw wrote:
1-3 GTR-cars in S2-server with 32 other cars.

That is physically not possible ;)

[ 2 posts ]