agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Offline Janno.L
Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:51 am Post 
Hey,

Tõnis Lomp suggested to do a brief introduction, because you are interested in me as a driver.
My name is Janno Ligur. I am 14 years old. I'm from Estonia. In real life i am rallycross driver. I drive LFS with Logitech G25. I'm pretty active. I can handle any type of cars. :)

You can find my results here: http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/driver/motors20/results

Regards,
Janno Ligur

Offline Speedy J
Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:41 am Post 
Hello Janno and welcome here :dag:

Istead of looking at your stats I would rather see race with on our servers and see u=you race. Guess you have been on Cargame already but I don't remember how you drive :D

Also we need teammembers, especially if we race in competitions, on our teamspeak server: host is cargame.nl, port is 9987.

So hope to see and hear you mate :thumb:

Offline Tooth
Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:32 am Post 
Nüüd on minu töö tehtud. Tuult tiibadesse Janno :)

Thanks for joining the forum Janno. You should do a few races with team members and try to be helpful :) Hope this will work out well :hug:

T.Lomp

Offline Janno.L
Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 pm Post 
Here is video from my rallycross car: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTrL0RPD7co&feature=relmfu

You can find other videos too from my channel. :)

Offline -Joske-
Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:17 am Post 
Hello Janno, welcome on our forum. :thumb:

Speedy J wrote:
Also we need teammembers, especially if we race in competitions, on our teamspeak server: host is cargame.nl, port is 9987.

Yeah.. Do you have install Team speak 3 Janno, and are you interested to some endurance races? That is around 1 hour drive, and than another team member will drive 1 hour.. And so on till the race is finish.

Btw nice Video. 8)

Offline Tooth
Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:46 am Post 
-Joske- wrote:
Do you have install Team speak 3 Janno, and are you interested to some endurance races? That is around 1 hour drive, and than another team member will drive 1 hour.. And so on till the race is finish.

We have discussed that with him and also with you. Last time we spoke, he sayd hes in for it, but needs alittle refreshing up :)

Offline Janno.L
Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:20 pm Post 
Tooth wrote:
We have discussed that with him and also with you. Last time we spoke, he sayd hes in for it, but needs alittle refreshing up

:thumb:

[ 7 posts ]