agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Offline Rolly
Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:40 am Post 
Personally i dont like to see people get banned unless all other options have been exhausted or they are an outright crasher.
I think if we ban someone it should be for a shorter period..... even 48 hrs is enough for some/most drivers.
If that person re-offends then the ban extended to seven days or longer if they keep re-offending.
I noticed Dave is reducing drivers saftey ratings which to me is far better than banning someone.
I think maybe an amnesty to some drivers who have been banned for a long time. Maybe give them another chance.

We all make mistakes..... some of us learn our lesson and some of us don't.

Just a thought.

What do you think.....

Cheers

Rolly

Offline Nicce
Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:52 am Post 
Rolly wrote:
Maybe give them another chance. We all make mistakes..... some of us learn our lesson and some of us don't.

:thumb:
true words Rolly =)

if the guy that is banned, he maby start act different IF he wanna be on CG servers and gain that respect for a "clean" racer. if he isnt.. just pick a longer "away time" for him/her/them and we/the rest wouldnt bother mutch more where he is at.
everyone makes a mess sometime. i do that also. but i rather put my own car in the wall before i push a slowclass car out of the way just for winning the class race.

and IF i do push or cant avoid it: im not the one that is wining in chatt bcause he didnt move. he has his/her race to do in his class i/we has our race to make and in the end its on the same area of road we have to make the space for all car/class to have fun and nice racing. :wink:

afterall.. everyone is on CG for one thing - for racing with friends and for doing the one thing we LOVE the most - racing.

my 2 cents (f)

Offline Rolly
Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:58 am Post 
totally agree m8...... O:) (f) :woop:

Offline Nicce
Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:04 pm Post 
edited little bit in on that post =)

we just need to understand we have to get along with everyone and if the races is destroyed due to a slower class car is on the line: well u surley have 1-4races more on that combo. and maby next round isnt gonna be ruined. :yes:

Offline Speedy J
Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:58 pm Post 
Uhm what servers are you talking about Rolly? Coz we don't ban if other options are available.

Offline Rolly
Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:22 pm Post 
[Uhm what servers are you talking about Rolly? Coz we don't ban if other options are available]

S2 i suppose.......its not about the ban but the length of time some bans are imposed. But as i said Dave seems to be reducing saftey levels on s2 instead which is far better and the drivers seem to accept it more readily. Thats a positive in my book. I also wondered if the longer bans were given to the younger generation as they are the ones who are still working on their social skills (soz but this comes from working with 11 to 16 year old pupils in secondry school). We tend to be more erratic with our mood swings when we are younger and level off as we get older.... this is something i have observed over the years of working in school although this does not apply to everyone.
:lief:

Offline Speedy J
Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:30 pm Post 
I don't know the ages of most (banned) racers. I guess you have a point there but also, rudeness is not something that always reduces by the years :wink:

[ 7 posts ]