agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 42 posts ]
Offline xzu
Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:50 pm Post 
You see so many people that hide behind their interweb pseudonym and play the hard man and be a bit(lot) of a prat on the servers but the CG admins do a fine job in my opinion and always a pleasure to race with. :respect:

However I had a run in last Sunday at my race event that shows the sheer stupidity of people in real life.

Standing with my missus watching some MX racing after my race chatting with friends and heard a loud banging from behind us. I turn round and see a guy on his way to the start gate getting his bike belted by some bloke with a lump hammer. I just bolted at him, leaped the field gate (no mean feat in full motocross garb) and chased him up the verge to the road until a van intentionally blocked my path and the bloke jumped into a waiting car. Both the car and van burn off but not before I got the vans reg number.

It turns out the guy who had his bike smashed up had a coming together in a previous race with this bloke - nothing major - but he phoned some friends to come and "do two grands worth of damage with a hammer" to his bike (the bloke told him he was going to do it!!! :o ).
Thankfully I chased to chavvy fu :x er off before he did any serious damage - just £300 for a new header pipe.

The bloke whos van reg I took is now under investigation for criminal damage and has been banned from all events under our organisations banner plus we are making other motor-sport organisations in the UK aware of him - no-one needs this.

Some people! :fp:
I just wish I got hold of the little fu :x er!

Offline Rolly
Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:08 pm Post 
Holy crap...makes our Cg server look tame to what you saw. Some people are absolute scum. To take revenge on that kind of scale is just unbelivable. Hope they get done ( if this happened in uk then they will get F*%K all except some crappy fine.... the ban from all racing venues sounds good 2 me.

As for the compliment to the CG guys we appretiate it :thumb: but not forgetting all the drivers who come to our server... i really enjoy racing against all of you nomatter what car.... not bothered about winning just having a great race. It is nice to come to a sever were you can have a good race and meet nice people.

Cheers everyone
Thanks XZU

Offline xzu
Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:29 pm Post 
Rolly wrote:
if this happened in uk then they will get F*%K all except some crappy fine....

It is the UK and that's just far too true - that, or the honour of an A.S.B.O. :(

I raced for 10 years and started again this year after a 12 year break, but I've never seen or heard of anything like it before and hopefully, since...

In regard to CG - the community is top notch, felt right at home from the word go with my virgin sim race outing at the start of the year :hug:

Offline gandlers
Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:43 am Post 
Hah, what a tool.
really is a shame you didn't manage to grip the little :x
I have some mates who do MX, where abouts was this?
Maybe they have heard about it on the grapevine (oh god ive gone all marvyn!)

Offline xzu
Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:44 am Post 
:D

Was @ Wymeswold track - AMCA

Offline Rolly
Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:08 am Post 
if ya got any vids please post a link as i would love to see...... Chris posted his racing vids which were ace.

Cheers Rolly

Offline xzu
Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:43 am Post 
I asked for a go-pro hero for my birthday... didn't get it though ( £300 :D)

Vids as son as I must enough cash for one ;)

Offline Thrash90
Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:13 am Post 
Hi all,

The other Night I was staying at a friends house. I took over my laptop thought I might show them LFS since they played Rfactor and a few other games so on.. after a few drinks I decided to go home and I was stupid enough to leave my laptop there.. So my Idiot Friends Decided to Hack my lfs and Troll and Cause Carnage.. I happened to come across screen shots and replays saved of them abusing people and crashing people... I am deeply Sorry if it did offend and wreck people's night of racing..

I tried to go on the server recently and noticed that my account has a 3 year Ban.. Had no idea why til coming across the replays and Screenshots. Like I said I'm sorry about my friends actions. I hope this may change the ban.

Cheers Chris

Offline Speedy J
Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:16 am Post 
"Your Friend" neglected admin's reactions to his driving and using abusive racernames. After your racername became "Adolf Hitler" which is almost the worst it can be it ended uo in a permaban.... And I did that.

Offline Thrash90
Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:19 am Post 
ahh yeah.. that is not all there was i seen :(

they went onto AA servers aswell and onto my rfactor account..

Sorry.

Offline Speedy J
Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:48 am Post 
I would not have a problem unbanning your account (it was you I had a conversation with on WE1 wan't it?) if you can assure you take measures to prevend this from happening again.

It's not my personal grudge but we have many people driving on the server and we just can not have people using nasty names like that...

Offline Thrash90
Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:33 am Post 
Yes I remember talking to you :) Then I left and yeah thats when all the stuff happened..

Offline Speedy J
Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:43 am Post 
Okay I unbanned you. Due to the ban your safety rate dropped to 52%. For the S2 server you need at least 65%.
This means that you will have to boost up your safety rate first on cargame.nl S1 server if you wanna join S2 again.

Offline gammelsokdk
Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:51 am Post 
If that happened to me I would give my "friends" that did this a large kick in the nutts, And prolly NEVER speak to them again.
Its sad that they even would do something like that, and still call them self a friend.

/Sokken

Offline Speedy J
Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:05 pm Post 
Agreed Sokken, but that's not up to me :wink:

Offline Thrash90
Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:51 pm Post 
ok cool thanks! Yeah it was stupid but they had one too many beers or 12.. haha :) thanks

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:03 pm Post 
Hhhmm not so cool story... But we might buy it :duh:

Offline Speedy J
Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:43 pm Post 
Yeah. Second chances and stuff....

Offline Thrash90
Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:18 am Post 
@xzu

I have Raced Motorsport for many years now, Karting - Oval track Speedway. You see it alot... plenty of helmets thrown and the odd occasion crow bar or hammer...

Offline Rolly
Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:07 am Post 
sniff sniff, I think I can smell bullshit :fp:

Offline xzu
Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:04 am Post 
Urrgh I got seriously hijacked here. :[

Anyway, a side note:
Police investigation result / decision is still pending. At this time they're seeing it as hear-say / circumstantial :no:

Helmet cam still in the pipe work for some first person footage but I need to buy a knee brace after my incident (thankfully no surgery needed, yet). So just some photos i'm afraid Rolly...

Start into the first corner. #278
2004 Suzuki RM250

Just a practice day, first time out on my 'new' 2010 Suzuki RMZ450 (miss my 2-stroke :cry:)
All photo credits to Colin Brister
http://www.image-mx.co.uk/

Offline Speedy J
Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:25 am Post 
xzu wrote:
Urrgh I got seriously hijacked here. :[

Yeah sorry for the offtopic mate, we will dedicate this topic back to your racing from now on.

Offline xzu
Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:52 am Post 
Heh no worries, made me lol a little anyway :)

Offline Rolly
Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:19 am Post 
Hiya

Some nice action pictures XZU and a perfect excuse to get dirty on a weekend ... nudge , nudge, wink , wink, "Say no-more" O:) :o :fp:

Offline Thrash90
Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:19 pm Post 
?????

Offline xzu
Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:19 am Post 
Just one from last weekend and not a great shot:

3 Race wins with 2 awesome close battles with a work-mate - First overall granted me promotion to the Expert class - No more trophies for a while now ;) - Just aiming for top 10 by the end of the 2012 season (top 5 would be great though)
That image reminds me - I need to get my Graphics kit sorted :lol:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:58 am Post 
I wonder if you are actually racing or try to be a photomodel :x :wink:

Offline xzu
Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:54 am Post 
You've gotta know if you look good on the track Dave :D

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:38 am Post 
You could say if I actually read or only look at pictures O:) :lol:

Offline xzu
Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:35 am Post 
No pictures this week Dave just 3 back to back wins :p
Last race of the season in my class - I've actually gone all out and become all serious for next year. Riding my push bike 50+ miles a week, eating healthy, quit smoking (12 weeks), doing weights - I feel all fit for the first time in my life - and I look good too haha.

New Graphics designed with a little LFS / Cargame.nl mention on there & ordering over Christmas - just need a couple more 'sponsors' to get some funds ;)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:56 am Post 
xzu wrote:
No pictures this week Dave

Darn! How did that happened? Wrong haircut?

xzu wrote:
and I look good too haha.

Before you know it you are married and life is over :fp:

xzu wrote:
New Graphics designed with a little LFS / Cargame.nl mention on there & ordering over Christmas

Hmm I do not understand this bit?

Offline Speedy J
Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:38 am Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
Hmm I do not understand this bit?

Here is your answer:
xzu wrote:
eating healthy, quit smoking (12 weeks), doing weights

Sounds like someone is transgendering here.

Offline Jenk
Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:58 pm Post 
xsu means he is getting a new "skin" design for his bike and gear, and will be putting the CG and LFS logo on it.

Though after Speedy J's comment that might not be so anymore :lol:

@xsu: Do you happen to know another rider by the name of Wayne Ainsworth?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:19 pm Post 
Jenk wrote:
xsu means he is getting a new "skin" design for his bike and gear

I don't see how that makes any difference. Look at the pictures, dirt everywhere :-?

Guess even in his underpants but, I don't really want to actually know that :nothanks:

Only his arms are readable. Sometimes. It's saying SHIFT... Weird. *stares at keyboard*

Offline mtrein
Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:42 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
Sounds like someone is transgendering here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This made my day, Joep :respect:

Offline xzu
Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:52 pm Post 
You guys! :respect:
@Jenk I have heard the name but, I don't know him and have never ridden with him.

cargame.nl wrote:
Guess even in his underpants but, I don't really want to actually know that

Sorry Dave, but your are in actual fact correct....
My Race pants:

Offline Speedy J
Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:37 am Post 
:dood: Damn you xzu, my breakfast is standing ready and you show me this :lol:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:53 am Post 
Well... White (*cough* sort of) with a pink finish... Do you have to tell us something or do you want to be redirected to BMW-gek immediately?

Offline fadeaway
Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:11 am Post 
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:coffee:

Offline Obmit
Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:14 am Post 
Please, tell us that is mud and not the fallout from an enormous fart.

Offline mtrein
Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:28 pm Post 
:lol:

How do you know, Obmit? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe he came close to a really bad crash :[

Offline xzu
Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:40 pm Post 
'tis just mud :D

If it was an 'accident' I wouldn't share it with the world... :oops:

[ 42 posts ]