agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
Offline harrased
Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:21 pm Post 
Hello guys!

im looking for a game to add to my list. im looking for a good game, good graphs and well for passing a good time playing.

examples:
NFS (last i played was nfs porshe years ago)
Karting race
Nascar
GTR
Formula1
etc

thanks!

regards !

Offline OTone
Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:47 pm Post 
Maybe Test Drive Unlimited 2. Far from having the best physics, but its good fun because it has alot of area to explore and good graphics.
Race Injection. A very good pack from Simbin.
Do not touch any Need For Speed after Porsche and Hot Pursuit 2. They are not worth it. Only if you like tunning cars you can play Underground 2.

Offline initial D AE86
Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 am Post 
so I played once in the undeground 2, and even it was cool when I bought the s2 license, do not play in other games, only in the LFS server CG :respect:

Offline harrased
Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:55 pm Post 
yeah... porshe was the last good NFS. New ones seem to be unreal.

Jejeje thats true: when i knew about lfs and got s2 i left all the other games ! :)

Actually im looking for rally games ( richard burns style). I heard about wrc games, but i do not know where to catch it!.

And i would like play formula1 games too

Any ideas? Thanks for join topic !.

Offline Brillemonster
Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:21 pm Post 
I really liked the DTM Race driver series. And the GRID episode in special. But I am having trouble in windows 7 64 bit now, so I can't play it now (it just won't continue when I want to go to my career) :huh: In windows 7 32 bit it worked fine here. (If anyone knows a fix for the problem, I would be thankful)

And to go against the grain: I really like Need For Speed Shift 2: Unleashed. It is way better then Most Wanted, Carbon and Pro Street (never played anything after Pro Street (I played on my PS2 because it came with that game), and started again with Shift 2: Unleashed). Most wanted was just cool to do, Carbon sucked... And where GRID (DTM race driver series) goes a bit more to the street racing, Shift 2: Unleashed continues on GRID on a very good way, in my opinion. It still has the street racing element, but has also the endurance in it (especially when you're doing it in the heavier difficulty). And some really great (official) classes are also available.

Those to are the race games I only do besides LFS these days (NFS Shift 2: Unleashed and GRID (when I can play it again on win 7 64 bit)).

Offline franky.s
Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:11 am Post 
u want Richard Burns Rally , its nais rally sim.

also try iRacing, rTractor, nkPro. al nice to drive

[ 6 posts ]