agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 14 posts ]
Offline eXeYn
Wed May 25, 2011 6:20 pm Post 
mpr: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=305502 and http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=305512
name: Clayman ( elemeNt )
description:

He is constantly insulting me in the discussion after I told him that he is not innocent on the issues with JPS (btw he swears to him as well). I am by no means someone who doesn't flame but he is way over the top. We had a similar incident yesterday where Speedy J was witness.
Here a list of what he calls me today in those 2 replays:

- Suck my dick ( in a scandinavian language )
- lick other's ass (2 times)
- stop grease (2 times)
- (link for a retarded insult)
- Idiot
- moron

Offline Speedy J
Wed May 25, 2011 7:51 pm Post 
Yep....

Let's give him 10 days to think about it. He knows (from earlier ban..) that this kind of language is not allowed :fp:

Offline Clayman
Wed May 25, 2011 8:39 pm Post 
You are just embarrassing.
You do not even know what others are doing on the court speedy&Co, therefore becomes other players angry.

I'll talk and get speedy blah blah blah...You buttering as hell in front of other admin, brats who act like 10 like you are miss eXeYn.

Would you want others to respect you, so respect the other player to begin with.
I have no respect for you now after this.

Have nothing more to say to you girls because you think you know so much about others, do your job as admin instead.
seen in 10 days girls.

Offline Speedy J
Wed May 25, 2011 8:51 pm Post 
Do you really think that reacting like this gives me the idea that it would be nice to see you back in ten days Clayman?

Offline Speedy J
Wed May 25, 2011 9:00 pm Post 
And this as a PM:
Quote:
Message subject: Fail
Sent: Wed May 25, 2011 9:45 pm
To: Speedy J
the difference between me and the other is that I'm not buttering for you like...Hmm you now :thumb:

You have No respect for other driver at all.
check dept others before you have to judge others

Some kids you are.

Ban extended to 999 days. You think you can talk to me like that? That's a fail.

Offline marcromboy
Wed May 25, 2011 9:00 pm Post 
i dont even know why he's reacting like this, since speedy and all the other admins doing a great job on the servers ! :dag:

Offline eXeYn
Wed May 25, 2011 9:03 pm Post 
Where do you show respect?

I was talking without swear words but you kept pushing and pushing to insult me. Now tell me where do you earned your respect? Even though you talked to me like that I didn't swear at you and you still talk about respect?

I am NOT saying what JPS did afterwards was okay or that he is the greatest driver who doesn't do anything. I KNOW that you normally drive good but in that replay you truly caused an accident. This complain is not about that; it is about your communication skills. And honestly you are lacking a lot of it.

If something bothers you about me then tell me here while showing a bit of respect. What you may not know is that I reduced your penalty. I gave you the respect needed and I even told Speedy J that the whole situation felt awkward for me. So don't talk like that to me or Speedy J.

Offline Clayman
Wed May 25, 2011 9:09 pm Post 
do not know, you may others be angry because you do not know how others are against one on the track...
You never do anything, last days the people bumped me that I'll have to cancel my race, is it fun? answer NO

Yeah forgot to say a thing ...
Will you start to ban all now when they "swear", everyone is doing it or have you anything against me or like, say it just to let me know so that I know where I got you.

You always keep others' tail just because you know each other.
YOU know that I come in and run like any other and you can not deny and we have a good race/fight on track and clean, but the players and not showing respect for others, you get really angry.

do not have time to mess with you.
Threaten not me please, did you say 10 days so no problem as I think it is a painful decision but your rules so.

Offline Clayman
Wed May 25, 2011 9:13 pm Post 
999 days?
Now you feel good eXeYn?
Good to be friends with the admin, proudly

Thanks for the time with you in cargame.nl

np thx

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed May 25, 2011 9:18 pm Post 
You are not welcome at all anymore. Your attitude is very :thumb_d:

Offline eXeYn
Wed May 25, 2011 9:24 pm Post 
It's never easy to judge a situation and give it the weight needed. Everyone knows how annoying several races can be. You are not the only one out there.

What bothers me is that you didn't stop insulting me. That is a huge difference between you and an one time swear.

We all get emotional when something bothers us but please just look at the "discussion" we had. This is NOT about driving style. Maybe you should buy a punching bag. I can assure you it helps alot.

We are not keeping each other's tail despite of what can happen. We guys are having fun on track AND off track at least it's the way I see it.

Offline Tooth
Thu May 26, 2011 9:51 am Post 
How lovely. Seriously speechless.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu May 26, 2011 9:01 pm Post 
Clayman wrote:
Now you feel good eXeYn?
Good to be friends with the admin, proudly

Thanks for the time with you in cargame.nl

Clayman wrote:
Have nothing more to say to you girls because you think you know so much about others, do your job as admin instead.

We do. No swearing, no personal insulting.

It's not that difficult. Talk to your father this way, let's find out if he likes that also or maybe get a smack on your ear. And if you don't listen you get another one... Well, it should be :roll:

You don't respect other racers, you don't respect admins so there is no place for you on the servers. You still have a lot to learn in life I'm afraid. Kid.

Offline xzu
Fri May 27, 2011 1:03 am Post 
bye bye :dag:

I'll put your toys back in the pram next time I pass... :fp:

[ 14 posts ]