agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]
Offline TEaaron
Wed May 25, 2011 11:12 am Post 
LFS screenname : Zoom J.Tuunainen

LFS user name : [KRT] Juha 2.0

Race time : 8:10

File : http://uploading.com/files/943dd9dd/Rep ... rgame.mpr/

There is no back story to this incident, I was happily driving a long as class leader on SO, when I full speed rammed by a FZR, baffled by such behavior from a GTR driver I did not say anything at first, instead I attempted to continue on but my car was unfortunately too broken.

Once joining spectators I waited approx one minuet for an apology before saving replay for report, without hostility I asked what J.tuunainen was thinking, which he replied ":D"

Later I tried to question him again on the incident but had no response, I informed speedy about it in server, when asked the question by speedy he replied ":D"

I'm not one to make reports usually, I prefer to work it out on track though I have no encountered some one as careless as this.

The behavior is incredibly disrespectful to other races and was not provoked in anyway shape or form.

I am suggesting a minimum 20 day ban.

PS: increase the upload size to 3mb

Last edited by TEaaron on Wed May 25, 2011 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Speedy J
Wed May 25, 2011 12:21 pm Post 
Well.

Totally unneeded and bad crash.
No sorry or whatsoever.
Not responding to you, just smiling.
Not responding to me: that's the reason we talked about posting this report.

Let us start with two weeks.

I suppose he will be in this forum soon enough. Let's see what he has to say to this report.

Thanks for the trouble Aaron, this is exactly what this reportsection is established for.

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Wed May 25, 2011 1:10 pm Post 
in my oppinion and nothing bad said about cruisers. i noticed a boom on cargame lately from cruise. i suspect many think: i can getaway from police on cruise servers then i know how to race. i cruise myself and have done so many years, but my background is racing. so i do myself know racing rules which i also think i have shown in cargame several times. and in my latest post too. i meet alot of the same ppl on cruise servers of which now have come to cargame. some is quite good racers, that is not to be mistaken, but few holds those thoughts i describe above.just giving a heads up to both the racing and cruise world. it IS 2 different things, and you drive differently in cruise than in race and vice versa.in cruise you dont use flag rules, which i think we now see some results of now.unfortunately. well its my oppinion. didnt wanna mingle as such. just giving info.

and yes do give some increase of uploading replays as many tracks / races on cargame is far more than the givin 2MB. i would rather say increase to 4-5MB.tracks as aston long, 6 or more labs is far bigger than this 2MB. +1 TEaaron

Regards

Offline Nicce
Wed May 25, 2011 3:41 pm Post 
THE WIZARD DK wrote:
and yes do give some increase of uploading replays as many tracks / races on cargame is far more than the givin 2MB. i would rather say increase to 4-5MB.tracks as aston long, 6 or more labs is far bigger than this 2MB. +1 TEaaron

why not just pick the correct replay from the site here.. >copy mprlink to thread u are writing about something someone did on track..
with this u dont need to reupload a replay that is here allready = u can go race mutch sooner than u have to wait for uploading file-write text>done-drive.. :thumb:

O:) (f)

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Wed May 25, 2011 4:12 pm Post 
how does that work?
sorry for my unknowingness :D

Edit: found it. but its only for like 24hours or so?

Offline Speedy J
Wed May 25, 2011 5:01 pm Post 
THE WIZARD DK wrote:
but its only for like 24hours or so?

Yep. Filing a report after more than 24 hours is considered spam :lol:

Offline Tooth
Thu May 26, 2011 9:53 am Post 
Speedy J wrote:
Filing a report after more than 24 hours is considered spam

FAAAILTRAIN! :zzz:

Offline TEaaron
Thu May 26, 2011 2:27 pm Post 
Lol, I'm not sure what you would consider this than as it happened about 10 days ago :woop:

Offline xzu
Fri May 27, 2011 1:05 am Post 
a can of unopened spam left on the side to go all fluffy? :honger:

[ 9 posts ]