agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Offline Skagen
Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=337813

At the beginning of lap 5 I am about to overtake StFin Kaitsu and go between him and the wall. He attempts to block me, but had I already had begun my overtake manouver. The end result is him spinning into the wall infront of my car. And then in the next turn he revenges. :no:

Offline sermilan
Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:02 am Post 
It doesn't appear so clearly that it was revenge wracking. Just before he hits you the first time, he brakes:

then he tries to get to the apex before you, hits it, bounces off to your side and hits you harder so you finally spin.

I'm not quite sure was it or wasn't it, he was too careful for a revenge wrecker and a bit too careless for a normal racer. I've seen much worse revenge wrecking. He just might've been upset from previous accident and lost a bit of concentration.

Offline Skagen
Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:52 pm Post 
Hmm, you might be right. Didn't notice the braking, I have forgot to turn on the pedal indicators in my 0.6B installation.

Offline sermilan
Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:41 pm Post 
Why don't you ask him to explain?

Offline Skagen
Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:01 pm Post 
I have spoken to him before on occasions, but he doens't seems to be the type that care to respond.

Offline sermilan
Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:52 pm Post 
... which then makes it difficult for his own "defense" :huh:
If he doesn't bother to defend himself, then just do what you think is the most appropriate.

Offline mtrein
Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:37 pm Post 
Perhaps ban him for a few days just so that he comes to the forum? Then you can sort it.

[ 7 posts ]