agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Offline gandlers
Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:35 pm Post 
Replay: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=341077
Driver: 3id N.Dakovic (N I K I)
Time: 7:30
Reason: ramming slower car (me) out of the way, no apology then at race end see the message "sorry to the ufb noob". Not much of an apology really is it?
Yes there was a blue flag, i checked the mirror and I picked my line and there was space for him to go right around me on the racing line to get the fastest exit, in stead he flasshes his lights keeps the power planted and rams me with no apology (despite being more than able to avoid me!)

Offline mike259
Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:08 pm Post 
Your average GT2 racer what's to see ?

Offline Litro
Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:29 pm Post 
Haha - `thought hed move when i flashed my lights` And Inouva in this discussion too. :fp:

Offline Speedy J
Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:19 pm Post 
Talked to him, he said "nub", not "noob" and he says he did an honest apology afterwards. So will that do?

Offline gandlers
Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:37 pm Post 
and "nub" means??? Im pretty sure that it is another term for noob. no maybe he meant pub, or sub, or even dub.
he used the term in a derogatory way, not only did he ram me when he could have avoided me, failed to apologise after ramming me. after the race ended to then apologise calling me a nub, or noob; kind of negates any sincerity in the apology doesnt it?
and then the comment about i know what real muscle is after being rammed out of the way?
threatening to ram me again, to ram only me?

if you really buy it that there was even a shred of honesty in his apology then that's about as close to justice as i can expect isn't it?

Offline Tooth
Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:24 pm Post 
Niki is a rather fair racer. Few weeks ago we talked with him, he got g27. Maybe really hes trying to be as fast as he can, but ramming is no solution to any problem. If its really ramming (although i havent seen teh replay yet) this should not go unpunished. It is as it is at league races. :)

Offline gandlers
Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:44 am Post 
FYI:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nub

[ 7 posts ]