agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Offline gandlers
Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:03 am Post 
Replay: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=342117
Time: Start & 1:10 & 1:40 & 3:30 & 3:40 & 6:30
Racer: [6�F]Davidgl321 (migu_1993)
Description: Seems to have some sort of vendetta against bosk, not sure why and dont really care.
Deliberately running into the back of him at the start, then trying to pit manoeuvre (deliberately spin him) at 1:20. Then pushing him off the track at 1:40. More deliberate contact at 3:30, 3:40 and 6:30
Don't think this is appropriate behaviour. Have found him to be a rather rude racer in the past so this behaviour doesn't really surprise me.
Not sure if Bosks contact with the XFR (who is obviously a freind of migu_1993) was deliberate or not, but the systematic Wrecking by migu is inexcusable.

Offline Speedy J
Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:41 am Post 
Bosk has been racing in CG since the servers were born and haven't even had their first diper changed. I'd be stunned if he wrecked someone that causes migu_1993's behavior. Can't watch replay @work so I can't jump to conclusions but either way, migu_1993's actions (also a server regular btw) don't sound fressssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.

Offline kiyoshi
Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:31 pm Post 
It's worth watching the previous replay. There is one incident at turn1, and lots of comments after the race...

Offline gandlers
Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:08 pm Post 
Well, I watched the previous race, wish I hadn't. I threw it away ;( :fp:

Yeah there was an incident at T1 and bosk apologised immediately, Leugim wasnt very happy as his foul abusive language proves. After the race he continues to abuse bosk (thanks google translate) then asks for help at T1. Pre meditated plans to ruin bosk's race. Conspiracy to wreck, shouldnt that carry the same penalties as revenge wrecking?

Regardless of what happened in the previous race, migu wasn't involved so shouldnt have taken it upon himself to revenge wreck bosk, and Leugim shouldnt have been using the foul abusive language he did. Not the kind of people I feel comfortable racing if they resort to this behaviour and think its ok! :nono:

[ 4 posts ]