agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 17 posts ]
Offline Nicce
Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:49 pm Post 
lfsw:MorfeasFX
ingame:-MorX-

end of lap5 s/f ramms a lx, dont even lift or brakes before.
sc2 lap6 divebombs a UFB on downhill corner.. kills me also because of it bcause he slide into my car "i know that was a accident but annyway, wanted to say it"

and watch to end of replay for some really nice sentence from him.
chattlogg copied. but u can see it in replay aswell.
22:33
-MorX-
THANKS FOR RESPECTING BLUE FLAG
22:33
-MorX-
AS LONG AS YOU IGNORE IT ... i'm gonna give 1
chance only until i overtake MY WAY

ps: im sick of this selfishkind of driving. :thumb_d:
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=347761

Offline eXeYn
Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:51 pm Post 
The nightmare of every non-GT2 driver.

It may sound cocky but I really wanna refer to how I handle a few situations in the replay. It's not perfect at all but it's clean and safe for everyone. Personally I think many drivers should race a lot more passive. If you are not sure that you show up next to him early then just let the guy in front dictate how the pass will take place. Either he opens the inside very early or you have to wait a bit for the exit. It will cost you overall maybe 5 seconds but it helps a lot.

Offline kiyoshi
Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:24 am Post 
GT2 aren't safe either:
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=347760

Offline BMW-gek
Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:38 pm Post 
He switched on his god-mode and smashing his way through traffic wich has a blue flag :/

Think he needs to get reduced his safety rating. That is nl2dav his job :thumb:

Offline Rolly
Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:19 pm Post 
Not very nice Morx :thumb_d:

Offline MorX
Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:10 pm Post 
Quote:

He switched on his god-mode and smashing his way through traffic wich has a blue flag :/

Think he needs to get reduced his safety rating. That is nl2dav his job :thumb:

Fair enough to reduce my safety rating.

I don't care about what car i can drive or not.

Just remind me if this happens, to upload a personal collection of people who totally ignore blue flag, like they're driving alone. No matter how close i stick onto their rear bumper and blink my headlights like a strobe or honk my horn like there's no tomorrow.

What about them anyways?

Enough with the "god mode switch" and shit... don't you think?

He had blue flag about 50m earlier, he could slow down, both could actually, and stay away from race-line.
Simple as that...!

Be in mind that i got crashed, by a guy who was driving in mid-lane at 90kp/h (spectate Ricardo)

The crash with him was unavoidable... 100%
I was coming too fast, out of an almost blind corner, didn't realize he was barely moving... neither he didnt have the intention to spectate or just steer away, in any direction...

No word for him, right?

He was cruising around, masturbating, stopping, starting again .... ffs. Great!

As for the other guy... i answer again and it's the same for all.

I have feelings, i have instinct, i have eyes and i can estimate when someone does a move if it's sensless or he knows what he's doing. Some people really try to let me pass, no matter what's the cost (you can see some of them at the replay), some other ... ignore and expect GT2's to be like superman, fly around, or put the anchor down and stop no matter what. Doesn't work this way!

Offline Speedy J
Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:28 pm Post 
Somebody else doing it wrong does not give you the right to do wrong also Morx.

I can understand that it is annoying when you come onto a slower car that gets blue flag for you and you can't pass him.her at once.

But be the wiser one, have patience and after the race is finished tell himher in normal language what he/she is supposed to do in that situation. You will achieve so much more with that, I promise. And if it does not help, there is this forum. We as admins can talk to racers alo.

Now it is again you who is in the spotlight. You think it should have been the other racer. So. Turn that around next time.

Communication. Would save you, other racers, us, from a lot of energy loss.

And remember it is a multiclass server. That is something that people seem to forget lately. Multiclass racing is extreme fun when we ALL watch each other and ourselves a little.

Offline eXeYn
Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:47 pm Post 
If you were 1 second earlier there the corner would have been yours. Their lap would have suffered.
1 second later and nobody would have noticed anything.
In this situation the GT2 suffers.

Offline kiyoshi
Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:07 pm Post 
Why does this driver get special treatment here? Any other driver who consistently hit car after car in race after race & ignored blue flag rule, making up their own rules & justification, and threatened people who didn't get out of their way, should expect a ban or whatever. Why not in this case?

Here's what Dave says about blue flag, before there is any argument:
cargame.nl wrote:
In short; blue flag, move if possible on long straights and stuff. Do not do anything in other situations. Sometimes sudden movements of a slow car ahead only worsens the situation.

The slower car does not HAVE to move. That means faster car HAS to drive around or wait for a safe pass - that means braking if necessary to avoid a collision. It does not mean driving through the slower car because you thought they should have moved.

I don't understand - is this a clean racing server, or isn't it? It doesn't work if some people choose to ignore the rules.

Offline MorX
Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:51 pm Post 
Quote:
The slower car does not HAVE to move.

Okay, i'll get my XFG 50%air restricted with added mass till tires squeal like hell and just drive around...

blue flag? naaaahhhh let the car go around, oh which car, pffff nevermind!

I've made a report on this replay, some time ago
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=343763
edit: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=343761 (changed filename? :S)

edit2: never found the replay, it's surely missing ;)
topic is here
post70410.html#p70410

The response was that i could have left some more free space (says Dav)
Now you tell me that a slower car does not have to move at all!!

Cool story!

@Speedy: tried to explain, tried not to explain but just stick myself behind the car that does see "BLUE FLAG" on his screen, waiting patiently to move JUST a little bit... on most situations nothing happened.
Patience sometimes has some limits i believe.

@Exeyn:
Quote:
If you were 1 second earlier there the corner would have been yours. Their lap would have suffered.

If my grandma had big wheels, she would be a tractor ! :D

Anyway, you was close to me, pressing the same hard, as i was trying to race, i already lost 1 position because of that "cruiser" dummy, you know how someone's nerves are in this case!

I say again:

fair enough to reduce my safety rating, it's only a matter or hours to gain it back.
fair enough to ban me for a month again, if you believe that your life's problems are solved, i do respect that

Offline eXeYn
Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:45 pm Post 
MorX wrote:
If my grandma had big wheels, she would be a tractor !

Don't understand it. I'm just saying that it always depends on the time you encounter traffic. A tractor shouldn't be there. :nono:

Of course a lapped car has to move on cargame. Just be next to him when he is about to steer so that he has to go wide. And yes I think cargame gives slow cars a bit more rights in these situations.

Offline BMW-gek
Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:03 pm Post 
MorX wrote:
What about them anyways?

This report is, like Speedy says, about your behaviour. Simple like that. Pointing out other race incidents is not gonna help you.
We hear you about the blue flag rules wich you explain in your own benefit. Well wake up, you're not alone on the track.

Just consider your behaviour as rude and work on it.

MorX wrote:
fair enough to ban me for a month again, if you believe that your life's problems are solved, i do respect that

And you're last ban was for insulting racers related to WW2. :duh: :nothanks:

Offline MorX
Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:48 pm Post 
Insulting racers related to ww2 ....??? :o

oook!!

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:40 am Post 
I am going to disable GT2 selection on certain tracks.

South City
Fern Bay

And this one too.

Offline mtrein
Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:30 am Post 
Dave, I don't agree that is the best way to go about this. Disabling GT2 on certain tracks does not solve the fundamental problem here.

Morx, I know you are a fair and clean racer, but don't be black and white... Consider the shades in between here. You do not have the right to force your way through a slower car, ever. What I think Kiyoshy meant is that the slower car is not obliged to move, but common sense must be used (as in almost everything in life).

You could have waited a little bit, and maybe talked to the slower car after the race if you think he did not act fairly. That would save a lot of trouble (especially for you).

Offline kiyoshi
Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:02 pm Post 
Simply changing the rules of the game is unlikely to stop a person from behaving like a psychopath.

Offline harrased
Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:45 am Post 
Nicce wrote:
ps: im sick of this selfishkind of driving.

me too

he does not respect the other drivers

[ 17 posts ]